This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help!!!
psp 
Hi. I am a complete noob.

I am trying to play Jeanne D'Arc and need help. I checked the compatbility list and it says loadable.

Anyway I have tried to play other games with JPCSP and have not had any luck even starting one game. Could someone please give me a really quick run down of how to start a game.

Note: The game that I am currently trying use to even start is SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2. It is in a CSO file format and I have done exactly what I read in the readme file. Nothing has worked and I desperatly want to play this game and more importantly Jeanne D'Arc. PLEASE HELP THIS NOOB!!! thx. Sad
If it says loadable then it is not playable.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
(05-07-2011, 02:12 AM)andutrache Wrote: If it says loadable then it is not playable.

I realize its not playable however I still need help on playing other games. I have tried to run playable games but nothing works
Have you gone to the treads of those games? It would be much faster if you just searched for them.
One more time!
Post your system specs