EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Need Help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am a complete noob.

I am trying to play Jeanne D'Arc and need help. I checked the compatbility list and it says loadable.

Anyway I have tried to play other games with JPCSP and have not had any luck even starting one game. Could someone please give me a really quick run down of how to start a game.

Note: The game that I am currently trying use to even start is SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2. It is in a CSO file format and I have done exactly what I read in the readme file. Nothing has worked and I desperatly want to play this game and more importantly Jeanne D'Arc. PLEASE HELP THIS NOOB!!! thx. Sad
If it says loadable then it is not playable.
(05-07-2011, 02:12 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]If it says loadable then it is not playable.

I realize its not playable however I still need help on playing other games. I have tried to run playable games but nothing works
Have you gone to the treads of those games? It would be much faster if you just searched for them.
Post your system specs