This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shirokishi Monogatari Portable Dogma Wars - UCJS10115
game names
白騎士物語® -episode.portable-
Shirokishi Monogatari Portable Dogma Wars
White Knight Chronicles Portable Dogma Wars
White Knight Chronicles : Origins (UCES01511) Europe / English working title)
Playable in r2665
BGM, SFX are working , save and load too.

Total time spent testing: 2~ hours , 3 mission levels

Tested Game settings for NVIDIA video cards
For more info on these settings consult the readme or see this thread
Code:
|Video|
[ ] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[ ] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
[!] Use vertex cache // may cause potential crashes, better to leave off.
[x] Use shaders experimental
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[ ] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the 'Stencil Test' (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the 'Color Mask' (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Disable optimized Vertexlnfo reading (may improve compatibility)
[ ] Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)

|Memory|
[] Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)!
[ ] Ignore unmapped imports (not recommended)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine
[ ] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)
[ ] Use debug font (disable flashO fonts)

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[ ] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[100] Maximum method size

|Crypto|
[ ] Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to the TMP folder
[ ] Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode
[ ] Extract original PGD files to the TMP folder

|Display|
Anti-aliasing: [OFF]
Resolution: [Native]
[ ] Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exdusive Mode in the following runs

Legend
[ ] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[!] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)

Previous status
this game is playable but has a problem saving / loading (it doesn't, just shows error 0x80110327) so this is why i put it in the half-playable section.
also has some audio issues ....

if you delete your previous save folder it will let you create a new character and get in-game , if previous data is present it will just keep looping an error message over and over,

even though it gets ingame the data really never saves and when trying to load/create new character again it just throws out errors

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.48 KB / Downloads: 100)
Hi Smile

Just wanted to ask if there's something new about the games saving/loading problem or if I can do anything about it by myself.

Same error occurs with the Euro version of the game. Tested with r2663.

Hope it's okay if I post a log file, though I only have the european version, but since it's the same error.. uhm well.^^" Me and thinking. Rolleyes

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2663(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 7.99 KB / Downloads: 89)
(08-02-2012, 08:54 AM)Teshira Wrote: Hi Smile

Just wanted to ask if there's something new about the games saving/loading problem or if I can do anything about it by myself.

Same error occurs with the Euro version of the game. Tested with r2663.

Hope it's okay if I post a log file, though I only have the european version, but since it's the same error.. uhm well.^^" Me and thinking. Rolleyes
Could you post a log file at DEBUG level to analyse the saving/loading problem?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Thanks for your reply!

And of course I would.. but the game just freezes when i change to DEBUG, am I doing something wrong?
If I change it back to INFO, the game continues. Tried to went to the point there that saving/loading error occurs, and change it in DEBUG then, but I don't think I can "catch" that error, because I can't really try to save/load when the game freezes. Although the logger continues to show many many things rapidly.
Here is a log from the japanese version,

I added debug to line to
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.IoFileMgrForUser'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>

(since it seemed like sceUtility handled the saves?)

Edit 2: seems like if you have existing saves it will just loop over and over the error message, I will upload another log soon with no pre-exsisting save data.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2663(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 156.75 KB / Downloads: 84)
.zip   Log_r2663(64bit)_INFO_(nosavedata).zip (Size: 177.02 KB / Downloads: 95)
(08-02-2012, 10:29 AM)hyakki Wrote: Here is a log from the japanese version,

I added debug to line to
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.IoFileMgrForUser'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>

(since it seemed like sceUtility handled the saves?)

Edit 2: seems like if you have existing saves it will just loop over and over the error message, I will upload another log soon with no pre-exsisting save data.

Thank you!

Could you try r2665?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
r2665
Great! appears to be working now, I tried both initial save and load no more errors popup and everything appears to be working.
Thanks for fixing Smile

When no save data is present it will show the error message once, but it then proceeds to save. (then it will never show the error again even on new game.)

.zip   Log_r2665(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 174.43 KB / Downloads: 89)

Restarting the game, and loading a save game also works.

The rest of the game seems to be playable so far.
Wow! Thank you so so much, both of you! Didn't expect it that fast. You two are just great!
Moved to playable.