This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540
psp 
(04-27-2011, 07:26 AM)elpan Wrote:
Quote:same here, there is only one minor error is, that i cant see which option in the start menu is selected, so i have to do trial and error. its a bit annoying when you try to use healpotions on someone and end up throwing them on the wrong guy
disable geometry shaders if you have them on. I thought it was an ati issue only. looks like not.

the setting on the first post work fine with my ati card catalyst 11.3 even shaders work.

I tried the recommended settings as well but I can't see the highlighting on the title screen and main menu icons. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTS-450. No other combination of settings I've tried worked to fix the problem. I'm currently using rev.2361. Since elpan was able to see the highlighting, does this mean that currently that graphics feature isn't available on current implementations of JPCSP for NVIDIA cards? Anything else I could try to get this to work right?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540 [Encrypted] - by shimano04 - 10-22-2011, 09:09 PM