This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540
(07-25-2011, 03:02 AM)GaussTek Wrote: I'm having the same trouble as some ppl here, I can't see the first video, I can only hear the music, but the emu hangs and can't continue even if I press a button.

I've tried other games like CC-FFVII and the movies/music work just fine.

Is this codec related or something like that? Has anyone found a way to fix this issue?

I'm using rev.2211 BTW

Thanks.

Edit.

After some thinking, I guess this has something to do with the SonicStage Version?

If someone is so kind, could you post ALL (I mean all lol) of the following?

- What JPCSP revision are you using? And it's the 32-Bit or 64-Bit Build?
- What exact settings are using (in every TAB if possible).
- What SonicStage version you have installed.
- What Java version, Operating System... etc

Hope this way we can find the real issue here.

Thanks again!
-the newest. always use 32bit if you want sonicstage to work
- see first post of this (and many other) thread(s)
- sonicstage 4.3 (works fine, no idea if newer versions improve something)
- newest beta, win7 64bit

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540 [Encrypted] - by Gashet - 07-26-2011, 08:36 AM