This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540
I'm actually having the same problem at the same spot. What's weird however, is that it seems to be only on this PC. I copied my JPCSP folder over to my second PC, installed Sonicstage, and it works perfectly fine, the video plays normally.

PC with the problem: i7 2600k @4.5 ghz, 8gb DDR3 1600 RAM, 1GB ATI Radeon 5850 with Catalyst 11.4 (older drivers did the same thing), Windows 7 Ultimate x64

PC the game works on: Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Black Edition @3.0ghz, 2GB DDR2 800 RAM, 512MB ATI Radeon 4870 with Catalyst 11.2, Windows XP Pro 32 bit.

Both PCs using the 32 bit JPCSP, both have Sonicstage and the latest JRE installed. The sound plays on both so I know that's working, it just hangs at that video. I'm using the settings suggested in the first post, and I've tried other things like disabling shaders as well and it doesn't seem to do anything. :/

What's really weird is the Athlon also gets better fps at that first scene than the i7. I know the hardware in the i7 is fine because it handles everything else I throw at it (all PS2 games fullspeed with no speedhacks, Dolphin fullspeed, 60fps in FF14 in town, and so on), so I really don't know what could be causing this. =(

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540 [Encrypted] - by RydiaMist - 04-28-2011, 02:06 PM