This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540
In which directory place save files for this game? I place the files in ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA and it doesn't work.
psp 
(04-27-2011, 07:26 AM)elpan Wrote:
Quote:same here, there is only one minor error is, that i cant see which option in the start menu is selected, so i have to do trial and error. its a bit annoying when you try to use healpotions on someone and end up throwing them on the wrong guy
disable geometry shaders if you have them on. I thought it was an ati issue only. looks like not.

the setting on the first post work fine with my ati card catalyst 11.3 even shaders work.

I tried the recommended settings as well but I can't see the highlighting on the title screen and main menu icons. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTS-450. No other combination of settings I've tried worked to fix the problem. I'm currently using rev.2361. Since elpan was able to see the highlighting, does this mean that currently that graphics feature isn't available on current implementations of JPCSP for NVIDIA cards? Anything else I could try to get this to work right?

Thanks
hi there Wink

I have a problem after loading a save game (the game internal save state) after it finished loading I can only go a few steps and then the fps drops to 3-9fps so the game is almost not playable for me Sad It worked just fine the first time I played this game, but after loading the save game the problem occurs. Is there a way to get rid of it? tired to use the save in the 86 and 64 version.

which revision do you guy's use?

I use the revision 2324.

my specs are

AMD Phenom II Quad core processor 2.0 GHz
4 GB ram
ATI Radeon 6650M
Please note that you should not resize the window, all in my case, if I even changed a bit, even if I return to the original size, they begin to cause the screen up and down part of the garbage.
I use the revision 2445 but the game won't start. When i click run, the screen is black for ages! I set up as the first page said, even using r2100, the game won't start! Thx!
post the log at info level.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984
says how to under the "What to do if your game would not work"
Srry, i'm new here! This is my log file!
I use revision 2445 and set up like the first page said!

Thank you!

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 51.63 KB / Downloads: 106)
I just tested it and the game still works, perhaps you should try to make a new image.
I tried a new iso, it's playable now. Thank you!
With r2450, this game now can be full playable in 2x, 3x resized window! The screen will be flickering a little bit in the beginning, but after about 1 minute or a cut-scene or a S-craft skill, the screen won't be flickering anymore! And the cursor of the status menu now can be seen clearly!!
The only bug i found is the compass in game won't disappear in cut-scenes but it doesn't matter!

My setting for r2450 with 2x, 3x resized window. I recommend to change to 3x resized window to make the screen not be flickering much. Please note that it will be flickering a little bit in the beginning, just play about 1 minute, you should be fine. When it's no more flickering, feel free to change to 2x or 3x window. 2x window works faster than 3x one. Do not scale the window.

|Video|
[-] Disable VBO
[-] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew) // Flickers
[x] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders <---Note
[-] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders) // disable to see the menu backgrounds.
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[-] Enable decoding.....
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
Don't bother with remaining lines.

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[-] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[50 - 100] Maximum method size (depend on you)

::Legend::
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (usually a speedup, can cause crash / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)

Note: Use shaders <---- depend on you, if it's on, the status and main menu cursor will disappear, however when using S-craft skills, objects in the battle backround will be hidden so you can watch full animation of S-craft. If it's off, the cursor will appear but objects won't be hidden when doing S-craft skills so you cannot watch S-craft because they're covered by objects. Use it wisely.
I recommend you should turn shaders on because it boosts fps for the game. The cursor only disappears in the status menu but doesn't disappear when you choose a tab.

Thank you JPCSP develop team.

Sorry if this is a spam!!
software mode r2457
game looks good, speed is also decent, no noticeable glitches. (besides for the health bar in second sceenshot it should show HP EP SP)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   jpcsp.7z (Size: 150.72 KB / Downloads: 121)