This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540
ok i'm having the same problem with crimson gem saga when i have GE graphics checked it runs great 45-70 fps but the screen flickers real bad but when its unchecked the screen is perfect but the fps is like 10-16 can some one please help me out
ok i'm having the same problem with crimson gem saga when i have GE graphics checked it runs great 45-70 fps but the screen flickers real bad but
when its unchecked the screen is perfect but the fps is like 10-16 can some one please help me out
[youtubev=uQ7iV2k79CQyoutube]
[youtube]uQ7iV2k79CQ[/youtube]
(08-01-2011, 06:33 PM)king777 Wrote: ok i'm having the same problem with crimson gem saga when i have GE graphics checked it runs great 45-70 fps but the screen flickers real bad but
when its unchecked the screen is perfect but the fps is like 10-16 can some one please help me out
Don't trust too much the displayed FPS. Does the game really run slowly when unchecking "Only GE"?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
[youtube]nvyD2tJK89s[/youtube]
see here's the video with ge graphics unchecked and the fps are low this the only game that does this how can i get the screen to stop flickering with GE graphics checked? please help
I tihnk somewhere between r2241 and r2255 broke the battles. Infinite loading for the battles....
(08-05-2011, 08:11 AM)Tsuska Wrote: I tihnk somewhere between r2241 and r2255 broke the battles. Infinite loading for the battles....
Could you post a log file?
Also, it would help me if you could identify which revision exactly broke the game...

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
confirm loading problem
here is info log from r2255

hard to pin-point what revision broke it since r2243-r2251 it gets the java.util.NoSuchElementException error before it gets ingame :X
r2252 it gets ingame again but suffers the loading problem so a revision from r2243-r2252 broke it . (I'm thinking it was r2252 that broke it since its complaining about to many open files in the log)

last working revision was r2242.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 10.66 KB / Downloads: 96)
Hykem provided by new fix for sceIoPollAsync in r2260. Does it help?
yeah r2260 fixes the loading problem
good work :)

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 8.24 KB / Downloads: 82)
Hello everyone.
It's my first post here.
I wanted to tell you something I encountered from playing TLOH on jpcsp.
First:
The latest few revisions (about 11) the emulator has a huge memory leak in the read file async function
which is used for reading data from the umd iso which causes the system to run out of memory in about 40 minutes after starting it.
Then the emulator crashes with exception like this:
Code:
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Error calling :: hleModule='jpcsp.HLE.modules.IoFileMgrForUser@1d7fadd':: hleMod
uleClass='class jpcsp.HLE.modules.IoFileMgrForUser':: hleModuleMethodName='sceIo
ReadAsync':: hleModuleMethod='public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.
sceIoReadAsync(jpcsp.Processor)'
OnMethod: public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.sceIoReadAsync(jpcsp
.Processor)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readBytes(Native Method)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.read(Unknown Source)
        at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoReader.readSectors(UmdIsoReader.java:1
57)
        at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoFile.read(UmdIsoFile.java:301)
        at java.io.InputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoFile.readFully(UmdIsoFile.java:236)
        at jpcsp.util.Utilities.readFully(Utilities.java:321)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.hleIoRead(IoFileMgrForUser.java
:1507)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.sceIoReadAsync(IoFileMgrForUser
.java:2322)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor32.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleFunctionReflection.executeInner(HLEModuleF
unctionReflection.java:377)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleFunctionReflection.execute(HLEModuleFuncti
onReflection.java:345)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.jav
a:390)
        at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:111)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:67
3)
        at _S1_3_89CC460.s(_S1_3_89CC460.java:4)
        at _S1_3_8969BCC.s8967e14(_S1_3_8969BCC.java:940)
        at _S1_3_8969BCC.s(_S1_3_8969BCC.java:932)
        at _S1_3_887750C.s(_S1_3_887750C.java:340)
        at _S1_3_887750C.exec(_S1_3_887750C.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:1
19)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.call(RuntimeContext.java:198)
        at _S1_3_89718B4.s(_S1_3_89718B4.java:252)
        at _S1_3_89718B4.exec(_S1_3_89718B4.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:
704)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)
Error calling :: hleModule='jpcsp.HLE.modules.IoFileMgrForUser@1d7fadd':: hleMod
uleClass='class jpcsp.HLE.modules.IoFileMgrForUser':: hleModuleMethodName='sceIo
ReadAsync':: hleModuleMethod='public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.
sceIoReadAsync(jpcsp.Processor)'
OnMethod: public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.sceIoReadAsync(jpcsp
.Processor)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readBytes(Native Method)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.read(Unknown Source)
        at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoReader.readSectors(UmdIsoReader.java:1
57)
        at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoFile.read(UmdIsoFile.java:301)
        at java.io.InputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at jpcsp.filesystems.umdiso.UmdIsoFile.readFully(UmdIsoFile.java:236)
        at jpcsp.util.Utilities.readFully(Utilities.java:321)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.hleIoRead(IoFileMgrForUser.java
:1507)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.sceIoReadAsync(IoFileMgrForUser
.java:2322)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor32.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleFunctionReflection.executeInner(HLEModuleF
unctionReflection.java:377)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleFunctionReflection.execute(HLEModuleFuncti
onReflection.java:345)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.jav
a:390)
        at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:111)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:67
3)
        at _S1_3_89CC460.s(_S1_3_89CC460.java:4)
        at _S1_3_8969BCC.s8967e14(_S1_3_8969BCC.java:940)
        at _S1_3_8969BCC.s(_S1_3_8969BCC.java:932)
        at _S1_3_8972320.s(_S1_3_8972320.java:196)
        at _S1_3_8848E3C.s(_S1_3_8848E3C.java:48)
        at _S1_3_8848E3C.exec(_S1_3_8848E3C.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:1
19)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.call(RuntimeContext.java:198)
        at _S1_3_89718B4.s(_S1_3_89718B4.java:252)
        at _S1_3_89718B4.exec(_S1_3_89718B4.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:
704)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)

The second one is that the hame goes into infinite loop when Joshua plays the "Whereabouts of the light" at Valleria shore.
I checked it in some old revisions and there was no problem with the scene. (unfortunately I cannot pinpoint the revision that causes this problem, but
it works fine on r2071)

The third one is that I don't seem to get the sound decoded by SonicStage in the entire game. though I don't know why cause all the settings shoul be correct.

Hope it helped you a bit.