This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fairy Tail: Portable Guild 2 - NPJH50411
fixed ^^
I'm still new in this kinda thing so can anyone please explain to me how to get this work. First I've downloaded the Jpcsp from the official page and the game's not working the I've downloaded the Jpcsp r2012 and it show me this error "Patched module 'Prometheus Loader' detected! Patched files are not supported by JPCSP!"
(04-28-2011, 02:35 PM)EnVy26 Wrote: I'm still new in this kinda thing so can anyone please explain to me how to get this work. First I've downloaded the Jpcsp from the official page and the game's not working the I've downloaded the Jpcsp r2012 and it show me this error "Patched module 'Prometheus Loader' detected! Patched files are not supported by JPCSP!"

Do not download games
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
How do I download these things?
I already have the JPCSP.......what now?
(05-12-2011, 12:17 AM)gorgutzchaos Wrote: How do I download these things?
I already have the JPCSP.......what now?

don't download..buy it..this site is anti-pirate...Tongue
Intel, Corei5 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT420M, Win7
Facepalm , can't even read the post above...
can anyone help me i want to play this game , but if i run in jpcsp 2012 it not work , the screen black . please help me Big Grin
try latest build here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

r2012 old.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
thank's but it not work in the screen there are this text --> the game's not working the I've downloaded the Jpcsp r2012 and it show me this error "Patched module 'Prometheus Loader' detected! Patched files are not supported by JPCSP!"
psp 
JPCSP 2503 x 64
Ati Radeon hd 6970 2 GB
8 GB Ram Core i5 2300

The game at the half working-after clip disappearance Guild, the program hangs on a white screen and nothing happens. Also it was noticed the problem with the graphics in the game when the screen is mixed with its mirror copy for a few seconds during attacks the characters and the game stops responding (hangs) after a mission with three statues. The second problem in the game with fourth times decided by the logger info level. But the white screen is impossible to circumvent the same locks and the x 64 and x 32 as well. The shaders to play 18-30 fps. Software Render 7-13 fps and graphical artifacts. Emulator freezing on white screen and 19 fps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 98.64 KB / Downloads: 59)