This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macross Triangle Frontier - ULJS00321
rev 2146:

- I CANT SAVE THE GAME. It freezes when the game save
-There are no voices
-Gameplay a bit more faster than last time
-In the engines, there is a black square that appears in fighter mode (plane)
Anyone know how to get decent FPS for these games? I'm using r2361 and I still get 5 to 10 FPS in gameplay using default settings.
gespenst, have you try it with r2367.
if still slow then wait until latest rev can make it fast.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
JPCSP r2457
-the game does not save and freezes when it tries to do so
can not get any further as the game tries to load save at startup and freezes
JPCSP r2492
THE SAVE BUG IS FIXED
game still has black boxes around back of jets and a strange glitch occurs where the game seems to zoom towards the bottom left corner (by zoom I mean that everything leaves trails going in that direction)
JPCSP r2828
Still has black box around the thurster, and still slow, but slightly faster (20-30 FPS for a second in random place), still slow in menus.

BTW, do anyone know whether Ace and Ultimate Frontier runs faster in the latest SVN?
Update: Black screen bug in "Battroid Attack" mission (Macross TV campaign), but still sorta playable and winnable (you still can move your VF, but using special attack seems to freeze you in place).

Update2: Occurs in the Macross Frontier counterpart of this mission as well/Battroid Attack F (third/fourth level of Macross F Movie campaign).

Using svn2940 with these settings:
either
-only Save GE screen to textures
or
-use shader, decode indexed textures, save GE screen, disable VertexInfo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)