This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646
No one likes this game, im right? hahahahha.

I has been testing the game on some revs but game still crashing. The Crash is a matter of time, cause is enough to load the game and let it run whiout touching a key, it will crash until some time has passed.

Does not matter what options on video are enabled/off cause intro video will always change size several times.

If i let the emulator whit all video options off, game video will flip up, down, small, big, etc; see picture attachment whit leyend "VideoOps NONE". The best way to have the game is whit a lot of video options enabled, but still a bug cause sometimes the screen does like if frame skipping where enabled, when is not.

Haven't activated the option "IGNORED INVALID MEMORY ACCESS" for the attachment logs, but even whit that option game goes to crash; is sad cause Killzone 2 and 3 on PS3 is very good Confused

NOTE: Have tried the game whit r2302 and game run! Very slow, very glitchy, BUT RUN! Does not say "Error invalid memory access x-0000". Something important that have to mention is that the original xuggle file that came whit that rev does not allow me to start the game; i change the xuggle file whit the one on r2554 and then the game run.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   log BestVideoOps ENABLED.7z (Size: 7.07 KB / Downloads: 88)
.7z   log VideoOPS NONE.7z (Size: 6.75 KB / Downloads: 100)
.7z   log 2302.7z (Size: 5.28 KB / Downloads: 89)
[Image: montcer.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646 - by montcer9012 - 05-27-2012, 05:43 AM