This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - ULJS00293
Can you tell me how to config to play this game...i can play it but most of the time when i'm in dungeons or towns...it's laggy and the fps drops to 7,8...
What are your settings?
Is there anyway to make Tales of Phantasia X work...i can only play Tales of Phantasia Narikiri Dungeon X for now...at first it stucks at now loading screen (1,2 months ago)...and now there's only a black screen...
When I launch the game,the videos don't play.Instead,the emulator run some kind of "Faked MPEG video"
What I need to do to the video run normally?
(06-29-2011, 05:26 PM)RockBravo Wrote: When I launch the game,the videos don't play.Instead,the emulator run some kind of "Faked MPEG video"
What I need to do to the video run normally?

If you run on Windows 32-bit just activate the Media Engine in the Video Settings.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(06-30-2011, 06:23 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: If you run on Windows 32-bit just activate the Media Engine in the Video Settings.
This is also true when using Win7/Vista 64bit, as long as you use the 32bit version of JPCSP.
(06-30-2011, 02:19 PM)BinarySlave Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 06:23 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: If you run on Windows 32-bit just activate the Media Engine in the Video Settings.
This is also true when using Win7/Vista 64bit, as long as you use the 32bit version of JPCSP.

Yeah,the video is now running perfectly.
But I have one more question:What I need to do to the music run normally?
It's somewhat boring to play without sound...Big Grin
so we can play Tales of Phantasia X or not ?...I can only play Tales of Phantasia Narikiri Dungeon X...
(07-02-2011, 05:40 AM)Klaine Wrote: so we can play Tales of Phantasia X or not ?...I can only play Tales of Phantasia Narikiri Dungeon X...

Hmmm...I can't play TOP:XE too.
I think only TOP:NDX is playable.Sad

Heyy someone help me with the sound!!
Hey i know this post is kinda old.. but i've a dual core 3.2ghz processor and a nvidia gpu.. i made it possible to run this game the first time and even got to play a few fights.. but when i tried to run the game again it began to crash when ever i start a fight and framerate when down dramatically can u help me?