This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - ULJS00293
[Image: Config00.png]
[Image: Config01.png]
[Image: Config02.png]
[Image: Config03.png]
[Image: Config04.png]

I got it to work.
[Image: javaw2010-08-1119-05-10-51.png]
30 FPS IN battle and in game.

Effects are janked though.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mHQfWNGorY

I can't get the audio to decode using that tool in the Batch audio topic.
Which rev did you use?
1706, and 1720.
I can't play it~
black screen~
You might need a different patch for it. Try it patch using your real psp.
Hi. I want to play it, but I have not got a PSP. Please, can you pass me the path of the game?
somehow it is slower than if it is played on the psp. looks like fps issues makes gameplay harder(especially if you were to play games like Project Diva)
I have a good computer and is my only option, since I have a PSP with damn plate and 5.55 Firmware ...Confused
apparently, i managed to get my psp shop seller to change the motherboard for me (my psp is a 2000 series and the motherboard changed is a lower version) to allow me to have CFW installed onto it (i hate chickHEN).

though that was in the past (i traded my psp for a ps3 + additional costs paid by me)
Game Name
(テイルズ オブ ファンタジア なりきりダンジョンX)
r1891
playable, good speed, videos play flawless
bugs
Audio has a few issues himdrender crashes every time it trys to decode the voice data

[Image: zx8qwi.jpg][Image: 33azcif.jpg]
[Image: 105bi42.jpg][Image: 2v0zm9h.jpg]
[Image: 4jpbib.jpg]

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 12.47 KB / Downloads: 176)