This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Window Size problem
[Image: 2pzmfye.png]
As can be seen in that picture, that's my problem...
Since JPCSP's configuration dialog can't be resized, I'm stuck with some descriptions being left-out.

My display monitor is LG LED TV : 22LE5300 using HDMI -> 1920 x 1080 -- 60Hz -- color depth 32-bit.
Have been Googling for some times, and still can't find any solution for this problem.

Some methods that I've tried :
- Disabling scaling, both on nVidia settings and monitor's settings.
- Lowering resolution into 800 x 600 (also any kinds of 16 : 9 and 4 : 3 aspect ratio)
- Setting compatibility mode, disabling scaling on high DPi settings...

However, if I run JPCSP on VirtualBox, it will display correctly.
Any ideas on what may causes this problem ?

* This problem happened not only on JPCP, but also some small VB programs. In latter cases, the effect is more severe, as some dialog boxes and buttons simply cut-out, thus rendering the application unusable.
go to control panel - > Display and see if you have font size set to 'Smaller - 100%' usually when these options are set to 'Medium' or 'Higher' they can cause havoc in programs.
(02-08-2012, 05:30 AM)hyakki Wrote: go to control panel - > Display and see if you have font size set to 'Smaller - 100%' usually when these options are set to 'Medium' or 'Higher' they can cause havoc in programs.

Wow... Thank you very much Big Grin
I've previously set it to 125%... now those small programs are displayed just fine.