EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Window Size problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2pzmfye.png]
As can be seen in that picture, that's my problem...
Since JPCSP's configuration dialog can't be resized, I'm stuck with some descriptions being left-out.

My display monitor is LG LED TV : 22LE5300 using HDMI -> 1920 x 1080 -- 60Hz -- color depth 32-bit.
Have been Googling for some times, and still can't find any solution for this problem.

Some methods that I've tried :
- Disabling scaling, both on nVidia settings and monitor's settings.
- Lowering resolution into 800 x 600 (also any kinds of 16 : 9 and 4 : 3 aspect ratio)
- Setting compatibility mode, disabling scaling on high DPi settings...

However, if I run JPCSP on VirtualBox, it will display correctly.
Any ideas on what may causes this problem ?

* This problem happened not only on JPCP, but also some small VB programs. In latter cases, the effect is more severe, as some dialog boxes and buttons simply cut-out, thus rendering the application unusable.
go to control panel - > Display and see if you have font size set to 'Smaller - 100%' usually when these options are set to 'Medium' or 'Higher' they can cause havoc in programs.
(02-08-2012, 05:30 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]go to control panel - > Display and see if you have font size set to 'Smaller - 100%' usually when these options are set to 'Medium' or 'Higher' they can cause havoc in programs.

Wow... Thank you very much Big Grin
I've previously set it to 125%... now those small programs are displayed just fine.