This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] I can't get sound to work
Hi sorry for being a bother, but I've googled and read old threads for hours and I haven't been able to fix my problem.

None of the BGM/voices/anything is working in the game I'm playing. I installed SonicStage but that only restored audio in video sequences, and par the opening movie the rest of the game has no sound whatsoever apart from a clicking noise when I scroll through menus.

I tried the method listed in this thread http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293 too but no Atrac folder shows up in the game's tmp folder while I'm playing. So I'm guessing either that method won't work for me or I have to do something to get the Atrac folder to appear?

I'm using the latest version of JPCSP, and I've played a few games before with perfect sound/no problems at all. Any help would be much appreciated.
download sonicstage and sync your audio files then go to options>configure>media>then tick the 3rd box that says decode media files with sonicstage...