EmuNewz Network

Full Version: [Help] I can't get sound to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi sorry for being a bother, but I've googled and read old threads for hours and I haven't been able to fix my problem.

None of the BGM/voices/anything is working in the game I'm playing. I installed SonicStage but that only restored audio in video sequences, and par the opening movie the rest of the game has no sound whatsoever apart from a clicking noise when I scroll through menus.

I tried the method listed in this thread http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293 too but no Atrac folder shows up in the game's tmp folder while I'm playing. So I'm guessing either that method won't work for me or I have to do something to get the Atrac folder to appear?

I'm using the latest version of JPCSP, and I've played a few games before with perfect sound/no problems at all. Any help would be much appreciated.
download sonicstage and sync your audio files then go to options>configure>media>then tick the 3rd box that says decode media files with sonicstage...