This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please
hi i am new and cant get yugioh gx tag force 3 to load on my jpcsp emulator... when i load it up before i press run i noticed it says (Total Failed to load NIDS = 68) after i press run a million messages come on the logger screen and theres nothing but a black screen... can anyone help me to get this working? i am using an iso file i dont know if it has to be a different file but...
(08-26-2010, 05:13 PM)G36cBossMan Wrote: hi i am new and cant get yugioh gx tag force 3 to load on my jpcsp emulator... when i load it up before i press run i noticed it says (Total Failed to load NIDS = 68) after i press run a million messages come on the logger screen and theres nothing but a black screen... can anyone help me to get this working? i am using an iso file i dont know if it has to be a different file but...

Hi! Smile
JPCSP is still under development, so, not all games work right now.
However, if you want to help making that particular game work, please make a thread for it and post it's log. You can get it from the logger window and from the log.html file.
its ok thanks anyway i was thinking about buying a psp anyway...