EmuNewz Network

Full Version: help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i am new and cant get yugioh gx tag force 3 to load on my jpcsp emulator... when i load it up before i press run i noticed it says (Total Failed to load NIDS = 68) after i press run a million messages come on the logger screen and theres nothing but a black screen... can anyone help me to get this working? i am using an iso file i dont know if it has to be a different file but...
(08-26-2010, 05:13 PM)G36cBossMan Wrote: [ -> ]hi i am new and cant get yugioh gx tag force 3 to load on my jpcsp emulator... when i load it up before i press run i noticed it says (Total Failed to load NIDS = 68) after i press run a million messages come on the logger screen and theres nothing but a black screen... can anyone help me to get this working? i am using an iso file i dont know if it has to be a different file but...

Hi! Smile
JPCSP is still under development, so, not all games work right now.
However, if you want to help making that particular game work, please make a thread for it and post it's log. You can get it from the logger window and from the log.html file.
its ok thanks anyway i was thinking about buying a psp anyway...