This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit [BLJS10020]
build:rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-75fe95ee
PPU-Interpreter(fast)
SPU-Recompiler(ASMJIT)
LLE (In the new build may not be the same)
atxdec.sprx.elf
atxdecmod.sprx.elf
l10n.sprx.elf
pamf.sprx.elf
sail.sprx.elf
sre.sprx.elf
render:DX12
audio: XAudio2

This build is half a year ago, only the use of dx12 graphics is no problem. now the new build in the openGL and vullkan graphics fix, but I do not know whether the complete fix to achieve the same emulation with dx12

This game is a normal customs clearance, but because of the dx12 problem FPS will increase with the playing time gradually decreased in the latest version of the build I do not know whether it has been fixed.The new build fps much lower than the old build, It's also unclear whether the llvm compiler will work properly in the latest build,In this old build there is no llvm compiler

I uploaded this game version of savadata, if interested, then you can try, I personally think that the other version of the game should also be the extent of this emulation

In short, you can achieve the following video experience or better

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just making sure, does it work in the current builds with OpenGL but slower?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(01-24-2017, 01:33 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Just making sure, does it work in the current builds with OpenGL but slower?

Three rendering fps is the same, fps difference exists only in the old and new build
(01-24-2017, 05:55 AM)Rain_Kikyou Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 01:33 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Just making sure, does it work in the current builds with OpenGL but slower?

Three rendering fps is the same, fps difference exists only in the old and new build

How can I download the game?
(05-02-2017, 03:01 PM)ulquara12 Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 05:55 AM)Rain_Kikyou Wrote:

How can I download the game?

You dont, you buy the game and rip from the disc using software.