This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgaea 4
ps3 
So... the game hasnt been working for me...

E {PPU[0x70000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x0042a3e0]} cellSaveData: cellSaveDataEnableOverlay(enable=1)

E {PPU[0x70000010] Thread (Trophy thread) [0x0042b820]} sceNpTrophy: sceNpTrophyRegisterContext(context=0x65, handle=0x66, statusCb=*0x4b0e60, arg=*0x0, options=0x0)

these are the 2 errors ive seen in the log

what should i do?
Read this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=171465

Post the full log, rpcs3.log in a .zip.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
oh sorry didnt read that XD

does this work?

.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 114.5 KB / Downloads: 100)
Rename BLUS30727-[Disgaea 4] to BLUS30727
Load libresc, libsre, libspurs_jq and librtc and try again
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(01-16-2017, 01:40 PM)Annie Wrote: Rename BLUS30727-[Disgaea 4] to BLUS30727

thanks, it works now
(01-16-2017, 01:40 PM)Annie Wrote: Rename BLUS30727-[Disgaea 4] to BLUS30727

reporting back after testing it quite a bit of times (sometimes with slightly different builds)

Audio seems to be missing, sometimes I would get some sounds but things like music and the voice acting seem to be missing (though i need to first confirm this as i havent gotten far into the game for the 2nd report)

The game has been crashing for some reason, especially so when using the options and after the first piece of dialogue, but also during the opening scenes, the cutscene and the dialogue after the cutscene are included (tried a build with libfiber which from my tests stopped the crash on the options but i will have to check more on that)

Finally the frame rate is abyssmal but i think that's just my laptop since it does that with pretty much all other emulators i have... for some reason... (note: i have some really big games on this laptop which dont have the same framerate issue so it always confuses me when i play something like pokemon in advanceboy and it lags) (also if you can rec a way to increase the frame rate to at the very least 30 fps then pls tell me)

here's the log again

edit: okay, so the opening never starts and there is no audio... the opening cutscenes work though, even though there is no sound and im furthur into the game then before.

Edit2: also for some reason the game wont continue if im on the window and will only play if im tabbed out of it..

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 577.78 KB / Downloads: 82)
Every problem can be fixed with the right settings, try these ones: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=175609 with or without libvdec and with the fast SPU interpreter as mentioned in: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid235688

You should get the opening movie, music, working text, etc. Low performance... well obviously :p
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(01-17-2017, 08:37 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Every problem can be fixed with the right settings, try these ones: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=175609 with or without libvdec and with the fast SPU interpreter as mentioned in: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid235688

You should get the opening movie, music, working text, etc. Low performance... well obviously :p

so, my report, the sound and the first few seconds of the intro works (it complete stops afterwards and if i dont skip it before then the game just stops working)

the problem where it wont move unless im tabbed out is there, the frame rate is still abyssmal (third option on the ppu and spu works together, 2nd together does not work, 1st together works, 3rd on spu 2nd on ppu works, 3rd on spu 1st on ppu works iirc, 2nd on spu and 3rd on ppu does not work and 1st on spu and third on ppu i have not tried)

though why is it that the frame rate is so bad with emus for me? even though i can handle games of the likes of civ no problem...
rpcs3 is slow for everyone, it's an unfinished ps3 emulator after all.
i forgot to send the logs this time XD

also the frame rate goes from anywhere from 0.1 to 100+, with 0.1 - 3 being what it is in game..

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 386.82 KB / Downloads: 85)