This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun [JAP] - ULJS00354
(JAP name - とある科学の超電磁砲)

The same problems as in To Aru Majutsu no Index

- there are no graphics, everything is black
- however the game is "playable": you can start game, get past dialogues and menus and maybe even finish it (if battles work, didn't get that far)

- and there are only sounds from dialogues and "menu clicks"
BUT:
- after enabling "media engine" the intro and in-game videos start working (with no sound, though "exctract media files to tmp folder" option does not extract ingame videos, only intro videos)
- and after enabling "sonicstage" bg music and sound in videos will start working too

The only warning log gives is this:
Quote:sceDisplaySetFrameBuf(topaddr=0x0, bufferwidth=0, pixelformat=3, syncType=1) (blocking display output)
Added log into attachment

.html   log.html (Size: 51.12 KB / Downloads: 133)
(stopped the log after I got to "black" menu screen, if it is necessary, I will increase the log detail to maximum and upload that too)
so it's the same ..huh?

trying newest version.. do not work either. Are you using AMD card? or nvidia?
My graphic card - NVIDIA GeForce GT240 (1GB)
And yeah, build 2413 and no change.
I've try to get some graphics
[Image: t0uaS.png]
left one is title
right one is in game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I took a bit of time to look into this; it appears that the entire GE renders just a black screen for some reason in here. The only things that are displayed properly are the graphics that don't use the GE at all.

rgm79: I haven't been able to replicate the effect you got; how did you get that?
Video settings during the game
(12-31-2011, 11:04 AM)kytoxid Wrote: rgm79: I haven't been able to replicate the effect you got; how did you get that?
go to 3d model viewer mode(in blask blind situation)
set jpcsp video configuration "enable the shader implementation xxxx",

the jpcsp screen would be crash or glitch
leave the 3d model viewer mode ,the game graphic will be mapping to crash 3d polygon
well , that 's funny .
will crash only with amd/ati cards.
I just tested with NV card ,but nothing happened ... LOL
What model is your ATI card and which driver version you're using it on?
Aha. I got it. A New Year's present?

The vertices here are at z = 100000 instead of z = 0 for some reason. This leads me to believe that there's some upper-limit z value, past which z is reset to 0. (similar to how z is set to 0 for negative z)

Changing VertexInfo.java:542 to:

Code:
if ((z < 0) || (z == 100000)) {

made the game run perfectly (pretty much) at 60 FPS.

Here's a picture as proof.