This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To Aru Majutsu No Index - ULJS00329
When I try start it, then I can`t becouse of that:

[Image: errorihr.jpg]

Why? Game is`t published in europe, or even USA and I see many games which are licensed at Europe, USA and Asia. Can i start it? If yes how?

Mod Edit: Added GameID to topic
(01-28-2011, 09:51 PM)Yasutsuna Wrote: When I try start it, then I can`t becouse of that:

Why? Game is`t published in europe, or even USA and I see many games which are licensed at Europe, USA and Asia. Can i start it? If yes how?

This just means that this game is encrypted and needs it's eboot.bin to be decrypted with a real psp. HOWEVER, your using the official release version of jpcsp 0.6. In recent builds ( svn build 1964+ ) jpcsp can now decrypt games with it's new crypto engine. I dunno if it would work for this game since it's fairly new but you can give it a try. Here you can download the latest svn build and here hyakki's jpcsp launcher. If it doesn't work then google PRXDecrypter for more info.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(01-28-2011, 10:42 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(01-28-2011, 09:51 PM)Yasutsuna Wrote: When I try start it, then I can`t becouse of that:

This just means that this game is encrypted and needs it's eboot.bin to be decrypted with a real psp. HOWEVER, your using the official release version of jpcsp 0.6. In recent builds ( svn build 1964+ ) jpcsp can now decrypt games with it's new crypto engine. I dunno if it would work for this game since it's fairly new but you can give it a try. Here you can download the latest svn build and here hyakki's jpcsp launcher. If it doesn't work then google PRXDecrypter for more info.

I was having the same problem as Yasutsuna with the same game. So I've updated the JPCSP and did everything you said. First I got the "Fake Mpeg video" thing. So I turned Media Engine on. Now all I get is a black screen. If I press Start I can hear some sounds of the game, but that's all.
(01-29-2011, 01:40 AM)abilidebob Wrote:
(01-28-2011, 10:42 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:

I was having the same problem as Yasutsuna with the same game. So I've updated the JPCSP and did everything you said. First I got the "Fake Mpeg video" thing. So I turned Media Engine on. Now all I get is a black screen. If I press Start I can hear some sounds of the game, but that's all.

Well at least that some improvement i guess. Post an info log. If you wanna know how to go here and if you want to hear music, install sonic stage 4.3 and enable the decode with sonic stage option in the media tab under the media engine option.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I'm having exactly the same problem also , used the Media Engine along with SonicStage and now the game boot up but i get a black screen right after the intro movie i can hear the menu sounds if i press the controller but no picture , here the info log before starting the game until it goes to a black screen.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 74.26 KB / Downloads: 150)
same problem here: black screen. I've been trying to get this game working for 4 days now, but I couldn't figure out anything helpful.
can someone help us out?
psp 
Hi

Another test...

- Black screen at start
- No opening/animation
- Game interface + sound work, but with black screen
- To play the game, select vs CPU, select characters and press START
- No Intro Animation before fight start
- Fight Mode all work it's playable, but can't see the game interface

can someone help us out?

Screenshots:

[Image: uljs00329shot0.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot1.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot2.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot3.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot4.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot5.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot6.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot7.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot8.th.png]

[Image: uljs00329shot10.th.png]

http://img691.imageshack.us/g/uljs00329shot0.png/

PD: Sorry bad english.
same here
- Black screen at start
- No opening/animation
- Game interface + sound work, but with black screen
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Could someone please test this game with the latest rev and post the generated log.html again here (INFO level should be enough)? Thanks! Smile
Here you go. Smile

All 2D graphics are just black screen which is probably due to bad parameters warning in sceDisplaySetFrameBuf as indicated in the log file. Movies (audio and video) are working fine. All 3D graphics are also working fine in the Fight Mode as mentioned by kenpachizaraki, but the audio eventually disappears completely in Fight Mode after a while.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 7.68 KB / Downloads: 113)