This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCS3 I have problem with boot game
ps3 
I have problem with boot game. When i select PS3_GAME folder i get an error.
PLEASE help me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-17-2012, 05:58 AM)shadow Wrote: Why doesn't RPCS3 support commercial games? Will it support them in the future?
RPCS3 cannot run commercial games yet because it's on an early stage of development. A lot of features required to run commercial games still have not been implemented. Commercial games will be supported when the hardware emulation is accurate enough to run them.

But if you are trying to run a game that is known to display something like Arkedo 2, then press the resume button a few times and see what happens.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Press Resume.
I press Resume button, but it doesn't work. Mayby I'm doing something wrong. Can you write step by step how to run game?
P.S. I have to run WWE2K14 and sorry for my language, because english is not my native language.
It's very unlikely that you'll be able to get anything out of a game from that close to the end of the PS3's life cycle.
(12-13-2014, 11:09 PM)rafalchd Wrote: I press Resume button, but it doesn't work. Mayby I'm doing something wrong. Can you write step by step how to run game?
P.S. I have to run WWE2K14 and sorry for my language, because english is not my native language.

99% commercial games doesn't work now...just remember this, if this not working - it's not working...