This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digimon All-Star Rumble [BLUS31441]
This game was tested on RPCS3-d9b0b56. The emulator will load a black screen and the log displays various warnings and errors.

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3-d9b0b56 Log.7z (Size: 635.09 KB / Downloads: 422)
Hi all

Looks like nobody is interested in this game Dodgy But I registered in the website only 4 it

I tried the game with rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-2d9e02b0

I only used libresc.prx , libspurs_jq.prx & libsre.prx

It works very good but the problem is with the sound that lags and you can't hear what's said. When u don't input anything the sound is great but when you start inputting and when you start the game the sound is horrible. Playing without sound is great but I'd really like if someone can help me to fix this, if possible

I used precise PPU and fast SPU decoder (Fast PPU didn't help with sound. And precise SPU decoder cuts the sound). Used vulkan as render (openGl is slower), auto frame limit, tried vsync and log shader programs with not much difference. XAudio2 (OpenAl is alot worse it lags even with no input). Tried dump to file and convert to 16 bit with no help

My log is as attached

Sorry if some of the information is more or less than needed

I know I might be trying in a dead end, but any suggestions related to sound problems are welcomed. I read alot in your great website and it helped me alot so I don't want to stop now as I feel I'm very close of achieving what I started Shy
You didn't attach the log file.

In general for audio you can try with or without the recompilers and XAudio or OpenAl. Then you should also see if you can LLE some audio modules that the game makes use of (the log file will tell you or me if this is the case.).

Try with the massive list of modules from Catherine, it uses several audio/video ones and has pretty good sound despite running at 5 fps: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=175609

Oh, and since the game apparently runs now make a post and just copy my general layout from the Catherine thread (settings used, screenshots, log file, etc) and this thread can be moved half playable or playable. Smile
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Eu Fail, Actually this game Perflecty Playables, Sound Perfect, Save works end very good speed 45 fps in interpreter 2

Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2
Can you provided detailed information? By John GodGames' video we can indeed see this is Playable, but please post a log and settings used.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Re-tested using rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-03-14-1b5a479b_win64 on an i7 4770K @ 3.5 GHz, GTX 1070, 16 GB DDR3 running Windows 10-64 with the following settings:

PPU decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
LLE libraries picked automatically by RPCS3
Graphics settings: OpenGL, DX12, Vulkan @ 1280x720 w/ VSync, Frame limit set to Auto
Audio settings: XAudio2
Input/Output: XInput

My results are similar to what Dante38490 posted above.

The audio, controls, saving & loading, etc. all work without issues.

As for the graphics, DX12 gives a runtime error right away: "·F 0:00:11.987377 {rsx::thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: Verification failed (e=0xb7):
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\D3D12\D3D12Buffer.cpp:274)".

OpenGL and Vulkan both boot. Speed isn't that great in some modes. In story mode, I get around 12-13 fps with both renderers. Battle mode ranges between 30-45 fps with OpenGL and 40-60 fps with Vulkan, depending on the stage. OpenGL shows some artifacts related to lighting; Vulkan is much better in this regard. See screenshots #1 vs #2 (battle mode) #3 vs #4 (story mode) as an example.

I've attached an archive containing logs for each of the three renderers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   log.7z (Size: 258.6 KB / Downloads: 90)

[Core]
PPU Decoder:
-Recompiler (LLVM)
SPU Decoder:
-Recompiler (ASMJIT)

-Bind SPU threads to secondary cores
-Lower SPU thread priority

[Library Loading Mode]
-Automatically Load required libraries

[Graphics]
Render:
-Vulkan