This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Robot Taisen OE: Operation Extend - NPJH50521
What logs are you talking about?

I am using

。Sound Forge 10.0
。mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.28
。jpcsp v0.7 3324
。Java Version 7 Update 25

I think I using the outdated one how do I use the updated one?
this is what DragonNeos is talking about
how to post a log file
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898
i have freeze when attack other robot . after i choose attack , game change loading screen and freeze

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 14.36 KB / Downloads: 76)
(07-28-2013, 11:23 AM)balkj06 Wrote: What logs are you talking about?

I am using

。Sound Forge 10.0
。mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.28
。jpcsp v0.7 3324
。Java Version 7 Update 25

I think I using the outdated one how do I use the updated one?
In this link: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984 start reading at the JPCSP and sound section.
I am using ppsspp emulator and the games is normally run except frameskip is on.
Mine won't even boot up the game. I did everything fine for other games, all playable except this one. Any help to spare? Oh, last thing, I don't have the game's PPF Patch, yet. Can't find one.
tested with Jpcsp r3404 x64 (also can with 3405).
setting below.
formaximum method size, you can change it yourself. or maybe someone know best value for this max.method.

sound normal using atrac3plus2wav + atracplug.dll. don't use monoatrac since outdated.

note:unmapped import must enable, if don't, can't pass when run earlier.

there is a bug in some animation battle just try it yourself. if someone know best setting could tell it.

Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
using r 3423
keeps pausing at the start of the game
here is an info log and compiler log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 420.11 KB / Downloads: 197)
There's still no fix for this? In my case, it doesn't move on to 2nd stage.
My mistake. I think the last button [Green] was meant for other function, not next stage or proceed... The above one is for mission briefing, what's the green one? Anyway, anyone got a link to this game's translation? It's kinda different from SD Gundam and SRW series.
Unbelievably buggy/laggy. Maybe it's just me or my configuration has problem with all 3D graphics games.
using r 3681
still pauses with errors at the very start
here is a info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 4.37 KB / Downloads: 79)