This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Robot Taisen OE: Operation Extend - NPJH50521
After playing through the intro stage of this game with JPCSP I can confirm that everything runs, though there is considerable slowdown during the fight animations. I suspect that it is my graphics settings(They are still set for the sprite based SRTZ2 games.), but I do not know where to start tinkering to get better performance. are there settings that 3D poly based games generally use that I can try out first?
The title of the topic should be "Super Robot Taisen OE: Operation Extend - NPJH-50521" Next, this game just came out today (or yesterday, depending on where you live) so not everyone has it right away. Have you tried gid15's suggested settings? If you didn't, check here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=148369 Lastly, you could have also done a log so others can see what settings you may have already used. If you want to understand the purpose of each video option, check the README.
(07-18-2013, 08:29 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: The title of the topic should be "Super Robot Taisen OE: Operation Extend - NPJH-50521" Next, this game just came out today (or yesterday, depending on where you live) so not everyone has it right away. Have you tried gid15's suggested settings? If you didn't, check here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=148369 Lastly, you could have also done a log so others can see what settings you may have already used. If you want to understand the purpose of each video option, check the README.

It looks like the method size for the compiler was the problem. I thought I had that set already but I update JPCSP so often I guess I missed it this time around. I now have no more trouble running this game than I do the other SRT games. Also, the DLC for the game should go into the ms0/PSP/GAME directory as NPJH50521 if anybody else has trouble with it. Now all I need to do if figure out the new upgrade systems... Rolleyes
Can't get DLC to work, that or I don't know how to access the DLC

Not sure if this is the ISO or the game
but I can't get the BGM to work for any unit expect the originals (the originals BGM work's)

When I got to Start Game, some random Japanese text appears and the word BGM
And when I try to access the BGM library via the option's I can't.

One problem I have is mountains (upper levels) the units don't climb them they go under it
Got it all working now all I had to do was update Jpcsp to version 3324

However mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.28 can no longer find jpcsp, I have tried on a older version and it works of jcpsp fine, but it is not working on the newest version.
(07-26-2013, 01:39 AM)balkj06 Wrote: Got it all working now all I had to do was update Jpcsp to version 3324

However mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.28 can no longer find jpcsp, I have tried on a older version and it works of jcpsp fine, but it is not working on the newest version.

what's your setting and how do you instal the dlc ???

i have problem when at the first stage , the jpcs stop running after 2-3 minutes played
@wZer0w

Are you sure it's not the memory try Ignore unmapped imports (not recomended)

for the DLC you must be on the latest build 3324 and put it inside ms0/PSP/GAME directory as NPJH50521
i selected both ingore invalid and ignore unmaped , but game still freeze . what's your setting video ? i
Same as they are in Z2

-
tick Only GE
tick Use vertex
tick Use Shaders
-
tick Disable UBO
tick Enable VAO
tick Enable saving GE
-
tick Enable dynamic
-
-
-
-
-

When does it freeze?

I still can't get voices and one thing I have noticed it that is get's very laggy after about 5mins of play and I have to reset it and it goes back to normal speed, only applies to this game however.
The game compatibility can be improved if you guys post logs with the latest revision at INFO level. About the sound problem, are you still using the outdated method or are you using the current method (with atrac3plus2wav.exe and atracplug.dll in lib/windows-amd64 or lib/windows-x86)?