This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xuggle x64 available now - use media engine in x64 SVN
Wow, x64 build of JPCSP is indeed faster on some scenes of Fate/Extra. I think I'll use it for all the game in the future. Smile
(11-19-2011, 07:07 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: Works for me with under Vista/7 x64. rarely caseHuh

I can confirm that the 64-bit version also works fine under XP x64. I've stopped using the 32-bit version and use the 64-bit version exclusively. I think the only feature currently missing in the 64-bit version is RockSaw for the network support, but someone just needs to compile a 64-bit version of RockSaw using 64-bit Visual C++.
(11-19-2011, 09:34 AM)Itaru Wrote:
(11-17-2011, 06:38 PM)andutrache Wrote: 1. Crypto engine doesn't work on 64 bit;
2. The games i have tested all stutter now like hell;
3. No or very little fps improvement usually 2-3 fps up to a maximum of 8 in some cases.
Crypto engine working perfectly fine here both for decrypting my clean isos and PSP savegames. Also no stuttering here. Performance is just like the 32-bit version except for very few games that have very slight performance increase. Did you compile JPCSP from source code yourself?

(11-19-2011, 06:02 AM)kaotomut Wrote: It doesn't work for me at all to play Megaman X Hunter^^".How can I do?Hahahaha
That game works perfectly fine here both on 32-bit and 64-bit versions. What error are you getting?

I got some problem about SFX and voices.There's only music along the stage.^^
I use the latest svn and some of older versions.
Please give me the advice.Thanks.Big Grin
(11-20-2011, 06:24 AM)kaotomut Wrote: I got some problem about SFX and voices.There's only music along the stage.^^
To get the missing voices to work, follow this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293

As for the missing SFX, we can only hope that a future revision will fix this. As it stands now, the missing SFX is the only remaining problem for this game. Still very playable though and running at full speed on my system.
(11-20-2011, 08:47 AM)Itaru Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 06:24 AM)kaotomut Wrote: I got some problem about SFX and voices.There's only music along the stage.^^
To get the missing voices to work, follow this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293

As for the missing SFX, we can only hope that a future revision will fix this. As it stands now, the missing SFX is the only remaining problem for this game. Still very playable though and running at full speed on my system.

Oh!!Thank you so much,man!!!Now I did it about voices and SFX like you mentioned,I hope so.Smile
Thanks again Itaru.
Doesn't matter with crypto or not enabled, I can't load my old save files.

Anyway, it works as long as I don't load using the launcher (for Dissidia, at least). Not really experiencing any boosts in FPS though. Running Windows 7 64 bit.
Looking at the compiled 64-bit xuggler dlls, I noticed that several files are duplicates and these duplicate files can be safely deleted to reduce space. To keep the filenames consistent with the 32-bit xuggler dlls, these are the 10 files that should be deleted which will free up almost 12MB of disk space:
avcodec-52.49.0.dll
avcodec.dll
avdevice-52.2.0.dll
avdevice.dll
avformat-52.48.0.dll
avformat.dll
avutil-50.8.0.dll
avutil.dll
swscale-0.9.0.dll
swscale.dll
Yay, finally got Duodecim to run and I notice a significant increase in FPS on the world map in story mode and on the tactics map! Smile
(11-20-2011, 02:41 PM)Itaru Wrote: Looking at the compiled 64-bit xuggler dlls, I noticed that several files are duplicates and these duplicate files can be safely deleted to reduce space. To keep the filenames consistent with the 32-bit xuggler dlls, these are the 10 files that should be deleted which will free up almost 12MB of disk space:
avcodec-52.49.0.dll
avcodec.dll
avdevice-52.2.0.dll
avdevice.dll
avformat-52.48.0.dll
avformat.dll
avutil-50.8.0.dll
avutil.dll
swscale-0.9.0.dll
swscale.dll
Hi,

can someone delete these files and test if videos can still be decoded by Jpcsp in 64bit?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
yeah you can delete them