This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701
(06-10-2013, 10:34 AM)ryustylish Wrote:
(06-10-2013, 10:15 AM)Romeo03 Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 11:29 AM)ryustylish Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 10:52 AM)Romeo03 Wrote: What's Wrong With This
If I Check Software Rendering

If I Un Check Software Rendering,Then Become Like This

Please Help me to resolve this problem
I'm Using JPCSP R = 3050/3070/3220 (ALL 64 BIT)
My GL Version = 3.0
RAM/VGA = 4GB/2GB
OS = Windows 7 64 Bit
JRE = JRE 7

NEED HELP PLEASE

That problem is almost always related to shader compatibility which may be caused by:

1-You have an Intel IGP
2-You have switchable graphics (intel + dedicated), by default the emulator uses the igp unless you create a profile in the control panel of your dedicated videocard.

If none of them is your problem, post more info about your video card.
VGA Card = Nvidia Geforce GT635M
Intel = Core i3 3217U .1,8 Ghz

Your problem is Number 2, nvidia optimus, go to the nvidia control panel and create a profile for java.exe where it uses the dedicated video card all the time.
Etoo
I Can't Find my Nvidia Control Panel =________=

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701 - by Romeo03 - 06-10-2013, 12:13 PM