This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello, I'm a newcomer and I'm looking for a chance to see the source :)
(03-29-2011, 06:29 PM)Aredo Wrote: For the first problem: it never happened to me on java x32, not sure why you don't use x32 version of java which supports playing videos and sound.
For the second problem: it most likely is connected to texture filtering. As for now I haven't made a fix for it yet but disabling filtering should get rid of this at the cost of worse-looking picture. But maybe someday I'll be able to teach you how to solve it.
For the third problem: You can try turn on "handle data in crypto mode" then load, turn it off and save. Not sure if that will work properly though.

1st problem: Yes I am using the x86(32bit) version. I found that it will more likely to occur if I press X just after it finish the mission and return to the save point. This morning I have test it by access to the save screen just after save a file, and for sure it will hang.(Even I am running r2048, this problem still occur randomly) So I suspect it is due to the processing problem, the program may run into an infinite loop at certain point. Is there anyway I can view the code and do some checking?

2nd problem: Is the way you improve the graphic must follow certain sequence? I try the filtering in r2048, when I use the bilinear filters the word looks better.

I am thinking if we can maintain the menu as this, then only improve the resolution, will it solve the problem?

3rd problem: I have try it, but I have no luck, it didn't work that way. But I already found a way to solve it. Thank to the snapshot function, I just snapshot it and load the file again under your version. It works now.

I notice a things today,when the game come into cut scene, some the resolution drop and it always has no sound. After the cut scene finish, it back to normal, is this normal? Or my setting is wrong again?
anyone/dev can help. i did compile Jpcsp.
but how to make/copy Jpcsp folder like http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ so that can run on XP/windows 7.
i did compile on netbeans and if run project from netbeans it work.
i already installed subversion too.

so my only question is how to copy Jpcsp so that can run without netbeans.
please HELP.
thanks.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Either rename the dist folder to bin, or edit the .bat file and change bin/jpcsp.jar to dist/jpcsp.jar.
what about other files.how to get it.is it copy from source.
and which files that must be delete & don't delete.
besides i look each folder has svn folder(hidden).

from what i look in forum Jpcsp only tutorial(video) for compile Jpcsp with netbeans.
and no tutorial/explanations files that must be copy/delete to make Jpcsp folder.

i tried to copy Jpcsp folder from compiled & when run it can't/just closed.but for run on netbeans can???
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(04-02-2011, 04:40 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: what about other files.how to get it.is it copy from source.
and which files that must be delete & don't delete.
besides i look each folder has svn folder(hidden).

from what i look in forum Jpcsp only tutorial(video) for compile Jpcsp with netbeans.
and no tutorial/explanations files that must be copy/delete to make Jpcsp folder.

i tried to copy Jpcsp folder from compiled & when run it can't/just closed.but for run on netbeans can???

You need:
- ant http://ant.apache.org/
- latest JDK
- SVN like this one: http://www.sliksvn.com/

then set JAVA_HOME to the path of your JDK installation (see the ant doc for details)

open up the command line then enter:
Code:
C:
svn co http://jpcsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ C:\jpcsp
cd \jpcsp
ant -f build-auto.xml dist-windows-x86
ant -f build-auto.xml clean
That's it. The build is now in the dist folder and is exactly like the extracted 7z archive from the buildbot. You can even make a .bat file to automate the process.

BTW, thanks to hyakki for the initial idea: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3854
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Darth1701, i follow your guide.
but when i build with ant failed.

when i try
CConfusedvn co http://jpcsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ C:\jpcsp

Code:
C:\>svn co http://jpcsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ C:\jpcsp
svn: OPTIONS (URL: 'http://jpcsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk'): Could not resolve h
ostname `jpcsp.googlecode.com': The requested name is valid and was found in the
database, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolved for.
(http://jpcsp.googlecode.com)

and then
cd \jpcsp
ant -f build-auto.xml dist-windows-x86

Code:
C:\Jpcsp>ant -f build-auto.xml dist-windows-x86
Buildfile: C:\Jpcsp\build-auto.xml

dist-windows-x86:

build-subprojects:

init:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Jpcsp\bin\class
     [copy] Copying 61 files to C:\Jpcsp\bin\class

build-project:
     [echo] Jpcsp: C:\Jpcsp\build-auto.xml
    [javac] C:\Jpcsp\build-auto.xml:87: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set
, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds
    [javac] Compiling 433 source files to C:\Jpcsp\bin\class
    [javac] Note: C:\Jpcsp\src\jpcsp\Settings.java uses unchecked or unsafe oper
ations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

build:

jar:
      [jar] Building jar: C:\Jpcsp\bin\jpcsp.jar

dist-generic:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Jpcsp\dist\jpcsp-windows-x86
     [copy] Copying 159 files to C:\Jpcsp\dist\jpcsp-windows-x86
     [copy] Copied 15 empty directories to 1 empty directory under C:\Jpcsp\dist
\jpcsp-windows-x86

BUILD FAILED
C:\Jpcsp\build-auto.xml:141: The following error occurred while executing this l
ine:
C:\Jpcsp\build-auto.xml:57: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run prog
ram "7z" (in directory "C:\Jpcsp\dist"): CreateProcess error=2, The system canno
t find the file specified
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:460)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:593)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Exec
ute.java:862)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.launch(Execute.java:481)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.execute(Execute.java:495)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask.runExecute(ExecTask.java:631)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask.runExec(ExecTask.java:672)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecTask.execute(ExecTask.java:498)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.jav
a:106)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sequential.execute(Sequential.java:68)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.MacroInstance.execute(MacroInstance.jav
a:398)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:390)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:411)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExe
cutor.java:41)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:809)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:217)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find th
e file specified
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:81)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:30)
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:453)
        ... 37 more

Total time: 12 seconds
(04-03-2011, 08:25 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: Darth1701, i follow your guide.
but when i build with ant failed.

But it seems it worked. It did not find the 7z executable to produce a 7z archive but there all the files should be in C:\Jpcsp\dist\jpcsp-windows-x86, you can move them freely to any location
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
To alphane: you can debug jpcsp using netbeans and try to find the looping part of code; filters work a little better in last revisions but the global filtering problem still isn't fixed; 4th problem never happened to me, post your settings and screenshots of the problem.
(05-15-2011, 10:50 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: Hello @Aredo, can you compile/apply the filters for the r2135 (yknow,16XAA,16XAF and 1024x580)
Thanks in advance.

You can already use those in any JPCSP build now. Just go to Options > Configuration > Display and set Anti-alias to x16.
Also, Anisotropic Filtering is under Options > Video > Filters > Anisotropic.
(05-16-2011, 02:03 PM)Hykem Wrote: You can already use those in any JPCSP build now. Just go to Options > Configuration > Display and set Anti-alias to x16.
Also, Anisotropic Filtering is under Options > Video > Filters > Anisotropic.

Idea,sorry,but i can't use the resolution(because of the fullscreen) , resolution will only work in fullscreen mode? Resolution should work even in window mode,right (like the build of Aredo),also jpcsp is not keeping the aspect ratio.

In other words, the build of Aredo,have two improvements "Keep Aspect Ratio" and "High Resolution".Tongue
So jpcsp still don't have all improvements of Aredo build.

But,thanks @Hykem.Smile

PSTonguerevious Post deleted.