This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download from other websites
I wish to upload the recent builds to another website (filetrip.net to be exact) so is it okay for me to do so? Especially since i find it difficult to download the file off the usual website so i though for those who are having issues, it would be better to do so
Thanks
It's okay to do it. But what's the problem with the buildbot website ? If you tell me about it, I could fix it.
my download speed goes up and down on two internet connections that are available in my area. it goes to around 20Kbps to a few bytes or kilobytes then back up and so on. Sometimes it shoots to max speed but only for a few seconds. Possibly its because i am using a wireless connection but the rest of my resumable downloads are quite stable in terms of speed.
The only thing that annoyed me was i downloaded it until 11 Mb and then it cut off completely and thus restart. So maybe if you could just add a resumable download capability thanks.
agree.should add a resumable download capability.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
For slower connections wouldn't it be easier to build your own? all you have to do is checkout on each new revision (maybe a few kb in changes to update it to the latest code), then setup a script to compile it.

Here is a linux script i made and use to quickly checkout, compile and clean it, without having to mess with eclipse / netbeans, when it's done you will get a dist folder with a 7z file (like the buildbot has)
jpcsp_build.sh
#!/bin/sh
export JAVA_HOME=/opt/jdk1.6.0_23/
svn co http://jpcsp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ /builds/jpcsp-read-only/
/opt/ant/apache-ant-1.8.1/bin/ant -f /builds/jpcsp-read-only/build-auto.xml dist-windows-x86
/opt/ant/apache-ant-1.8.1/bin/ant -f /builds/jpcsp-read-only/build-auto.xml clean

I'm sure it could be easily adapted to windows. (just need svn, ant, jdk)
it becomes a little messy esp for ppl like me who would be asking too many questions then
You know the server has a gigabit connection, it can handle more than 100MB/s of transfer easily. As Jpcsp isn't that popular, the load average is quite low and there's no bandwidth problem. I think it's a peering problem of Online (french host and ISP) and your ISP. So what's your ISP, and where are you located ?

And I will add resumable downloads soon.
my ISP is selcom/uhuru one and i am located in Tanzania (africa)... pretty far isnt it Smile
i think resumable downloads is all I could want thanks!
You should now be able to pause and resume downloads. Tell me if it works well enough for you !
my ISP Smart and located in Surabaya(Indonesia).
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1