This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 - JPN - NPJH50443
can someone please teach me how to use the roms.
No man, you just don't download the "roms". In order to play with JPCSP you must rip-off the games from your PSP.
[Image: montcer.png]
The 1st mission was great, no slowdown. At the Type-0 Academy though it starts getting pretty big FPS slowdowns. The bigger the area, or the more people there are, the more it drops.

In small/medium populated rooms I get great speed, as I do in most combat zones or missions.

The world map is perfect. Videos and sound is great too.

The game is very playable but I do get a few crashes here and there, also pretty hard slowdowns running around academy, And i'm only at the beginning.. Wondering if it's just me.

My PC: I5 2500k OC @ 4.2ghz
16GB RAM
AMD HD5970
Windows 7 64bit
JPCSP r2328 64bit
GilgaameshGG can someone tell me the best settings for running this game with the current revision I keep getting about 20FPS.
PC Specs
Intel i5 3570K 3.40ghz
8GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 560Ti 1GB
[Image: RWQ2DEp.jpg]
Still no sound at this screen. Any help?

Main menu BGM works
In-game BGM works
In-game voices are working
In-game SFX are working
(11-09-2012, 09:57 PM)Pingutino Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 08:41 AM)awdrifter Wrote: What is the recommended version for this game? I finally have a powerful enough PC to run this. Thanks.

The newest jpcsp build Big Grin

I have downloaded the latest build, but the game runs like crap. Even in the first opening mission I'm getting less than 20fps on average. If anyone knows a better version for this game please share. There has to be a better version, I'm seeing Youtube videos of people with less powerful PC than mine running it at what seems to be smooth framerates. Thanks.

PC Spec:
Core i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz
Kingston 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM
Diamond HD6970 2GB 934mhz core
OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD
(04-06-2013, 06:33 AM)awdrifter Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 09:57 PM)Pingutino Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 08:41 AM)awdrifter Wrote: What is the recommended version for this game? I finally have a powerful enough PC to run this. Thanks.

The newest jpcsp build Big Grin

I have downloaded the latest build, but the game runs like crap. Even in the first opening mission I'm getting less than 20fps on average. If anyone knows a better version for this game please share. There has to be a better version, I'm seeing Youtube videos of people with less powerful PC than mine running it at what seems to be smooth framerates. Thanks.

PC Spec:
Core i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz
Kingston 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM
Diamond HD6970 2GB 934mhz core
OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD

Yeah, ur PC is very powerfull... Have u tried to put method size to 50? Also, use this options: Use Shaders, Use Vertex Cache, Enable Saving Ge To Memory instead of Texture... If game still doesn't work good, then use PPSSPP.. Wink U should have 60 FPS on JPCSP with that PC, but on PPSSPP i have 60 FPS in FF Type 0 with my poor AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,00GHz. Big Grin
I tried PPSSPP, it ran very well, but I can't get any of the cutscenes to work in PPSSPP.
(04-07-2013, 12:45 AM)awdrifter Wrote: I tried PPSSPP, it ran very well, but I can't get any of the cutscenes to work in PPSSPP.

mostly PPSSPP doesnt support AMD/Nvidia video cards thats why its good

but still...Media engine not working......

meanwhile JPCSP are good on Nvidia Video Card while bad on AMD
(you got good video card)

i guess upgrading your current Driver(download it on AMD) will fix and tried another setting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dont forget this option on your setting

[X] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)

[50] Maximum method size
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

or try old version jpcsp where game is good(for good reference)
(04-07-2013, 12:45 AM)awdrifter Wrote: I tried PPSSPP, it ran very well, but I can't get any of the cutscenes to work in PPSSPP.

Download this one, and probably u will have cutscenes:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1ftGc2t...NYT2M/edit
That is latest mpeg build of PPSSPP.. It supports cutscenes (not in all games), and also atrac3+ (not completly, of course) works with at3tool.exe. Smile
U can check more of mpeg build here: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/997