This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 - JPN - NPJH50443
aka
ファイナルファンタジー零式
Final Fantasy Reishiki
tested under r2367

Update:
So far this game is working great, If you have a strong enough PC.
Voice, BGM , Movies, Audio are all nearly perfect with the exception of the 10+ minute intro video that will trigger an out of memory error (movie works just no audio for it (if you manually decode it, then audio will work with the movie) ).
Added new log <log.rar>, (up to first boss)

Video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xss6tp_type-0

Game Info @ Amazon Japan

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 16.72 KB / Downloads: 327)
.rar   log.rar (Size: 51.29 KB / Downloads: 406)
It works up until you get to the academy's teloportion circle. It crashes after that. I'll post a log later.
One more time!
So far I've played up till the first boss without any problems not sure if the teleport is after that.
here is log until the first boss (the summon died while taking screenshot Tongue, I wanted to re-do a new game anyways since I had clut enabled :X, made everything pixilated)

The only problems I found are some graphical issues (maybe caused by shaders or ge to texture option), and the 10+ minute long intro movie the audio won't decode, for some reason triggers an out of memory error.
I only played it for about an hour, plenty of room for more bugs Smile.

will update first post with some new screens, I'll try to keep any spoilers to a minimum.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 51.29 KB / Downloads: 147)
So jpcsp decided it wanted to play nice and work this time when I tried porting. So no random crash. I'm gonna play again without logging and see what happens. I'm uploading the log anyway. It had a bunch of errors since I'm using 11.10 preview 2 just to try out shaders and they work amazing with the a few(and I mean few) model tares. Also here's a save up to the school.
*spoilers*
Its right after queen explains to cuqie what a save crystal is.
*end spoilers*
I have no idea what your suppose to be doing after that but they have youtube to help you out there.

.rar   log.rar (Size: 22.67 KB / Downloads: 113)

.rar   NPJH50443GAMEDATA0.rar (Size: 177.16 KB / Downloads: 169)
One more time!
after playing for an hour...
the game stop at loading state right before the end of mission 2 in the 2nd UMD...
i don't know if this error because of im playing too long or JPCSP still can't proceed the game for now?

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 21.41 KB / Downloads: 104)
I tried loading the game tonight and got an array out of bounds error. I took a screenshot of it and included it in the attachment below. Any way to fix this?

the game freezing at the end of chapter 7(the misssion after switch to disc 1 again)
i try to redo for an hour, and always get this error....
when i try to load snapshot i get "cannot find executable" error....

the end is just a little bit more Sad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit: just finish the game... using r2373 didn't encounter error this time.... Big Grin
but the ending scene has no audio like the opening scene, trigger an out of memory error....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   reishiki.zip (Size: 17.16 KB / Downloads: 145)
Anyone else having trouble saving in this game? I keep getting this error
Quote: 163284 [user_main] WARN hle.sceUtility - Memory Stick Full Space = no data found!
Same problem in the demo. Other games save fine though.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

just signed up to say I beat the whole game in JPCSP, team should be proud Smile but some issues:

1) Do NOT use the latest build to run the game, many random freezing, save menu crashing, bad performance, I stuck with latest build at chapter 5, it was freezing in same spot. use buil 2255, HIGHLY recommended, better performance, I got like 10 more fps in school enterance, it dropped to single digit in latest build sometime, and it's FAR more stable.

2) Resizing, game in high resolution is VERY unstable in JPCSP, random crash all the time, run in native resolution, yeah it sucks, too small, drop resolution of your windows desktop instead. and also 3D shadows for characters disappear when you run in High resolution

3) CWCHEATS work perfectly, but some of them trigger games, anti cheat system and you can't save, apply them in SAVE menu.

4) Out of Memory Java error mentioned already, affects intro and unfortunately ending of the game as well, everything in between has audio and works fine. I hope this gets fixed.

other than some visual glitches (disappearing textures, very rare, and some framebuffer artifacts in cutscenes) game runs fine, I got 40-60 FPS with a 2500k Core i5.

Unrelated note: Is there a way to reduce sensivity of analog stick while using 360 controller? if I mapped right stick to d-pad, it would go crazy in menus, unplayable, it think stick is not centered for some reason even if I'm not touching it, I need to move the stick a bit and it stops.
(11-12-2011, 07:43 AM)Leila Wrote: just signed up to say I beat the whole game in JPCSP, team should be proud Smile but some issues:

1) Do NOT use the latest build to run the game, many random freezing, save menu crashing, bad performance, I stuck with latest build at chapter 5, it was freezing in same spot. use buil 2255, HIGHLY recommended, better performance, I got like 10 more fps in school enterance, it dropped to single digit in latest build sometime, and it's FAR more stable.

2) Resizing, game in high resolution is VERY unstable in JPCSP, random crash all the time, run in native resolution, yeah it sucks, too small, drop resolution of your windows desktop instead. and also 3D shadows for characters disappear when you run in High resolution

3) CWCHEATS work perfectly, but some of them trigger games, anti cheat system and you can't save, apply them in SAVE menu.

4) Out of Memory Java error mentioned already, affects intro and unfortunately ending of the game as well, everything in between has audio and works fine. I hope this gets fixed.

other than some visual glitches (disappearing textures, very rare, and some framebuffer artifacts in cutscenes) game runs fine, I got 40-60 FPS with a 2500k Core i5.

Unrelated note: Is there a way to reduce sensivity of analog stick while using 360 controller? if I mapped right stick to d-pad, it would go crazy in menus, unplayable, it think stick is not centered for some reason even if I'm not touching it, I need to move the stick a bit and it stops.

Wow, thanks for the info. Saving and music work well on this rev just like you said XD I've also noticed a bit of a speed boost.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue