This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 - JPN - NPJH50443
Both Type 0 and BbS ahahsldkfjsldfkj so I'm assuming there's something I'm not doing right with my settings or something...? Or was I supposed to do something with Sonic Stage to make it work or something along the lines of such whoops
What's the recommended version of JPCSP to use for this game? Thanks.
(08-11-2012, 03:46 PM)Dekroth Wrote: Both Type 0 and BbS ahahsldkfjsldfkj so I'm assuming there's something I'm not doing right with my settings or something...? Or was I supposed to do something with Sonic Stage to make it work or something along the lines of such whoops

hmmm.... And do other games have sound in their videos, like Crisis Core?

Because I guess we're having the same problem right here.
(08-12-2012, 10:26 AM)Krainz Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 03:46 PM)Dekroth Wrote: Both Type 0 and BbS ahahsldkfjsldfkj so I'm assuming there's something I'm not doing right with my settings or something...? Or was I supposed to do something with Sonic Stage to make it work or something along the lines of such whoops

hmmm.... And do other games have sound in their videos, like Crisis Core?

Because I guess we're having the same problem right here.

I dont have CC at the moment but yeah I'd bet that the music wouldn't work either
Added video (I will also add it to first post)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xss6tp_type-0

Game status is working good, it does have a few flaws with the graphics caused from Save GE to Textures (currently required to run the game),
These blurred lights are similar to the light bug in "gods eater burst", you can notice this bug on the menu screen it has a vertical white blur, in-game when attacking, and the red battle start message appears, some textures can also appear and disappear sometimes depending on the camera angle, these are minor bugs and don't effect the playability of the game but should be noted Smile.
Finally I got my copy Big Grin. It's the best game that I played with my psp. But it's sad that nobody else around me has this game or even a psp because there are many unlockable items through multiplayer. So I thought: Try to run Jpcsp twice with the savefile from my psp. But there is a little problem, the game's multiplay is only accessible with a psp-2000 or newer and Jpcsp is recognized as a psp-1000. Is it possible to change the model version?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink
Only with 2000 and forwards?Damn,now I want a 2004 not my 1004 psp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(10-03-2012, 12:01 PM)Pingutino Wrote: Finally I got my copy Big Grin. It's the best game that I played with my psp. But it's sad that nobody else around me has this game or even a psp because there are many unlockable items through multiplayer. So I thought: Try to run Jpcsp twice with the savefile from my psp. But there is a little problem, the game's multiplay is only accessible with a psp-2000 or newer and Jpcsp is recognized as a psp-1000. Is it possible to change the model version?
You can try to change
jpcsp.hardware.Model, line 22 into:
Code:
private static int model = MODEL_PSP_SLIM;
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-13-2012, 06:45 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 12:01 PM)Pingutino Wrote: Finally I got my copy Big Grin. It's the best game that I played with my psp. But it's sad that nobody else around me has this game or even a psp because there are many unlockable items through multiplayer. So I thought: Try to run Jpcsp twice with the savefile from my psp. But there is a little problem, the game's multiplay is only accessible with a psp-2000 or newer and Jpcsp is recognized as a psp-1000. Is it possible to change the model version?
You can try to change
jpcsp.hardware.Model, line 22 into:
Code:
private static int model = MODEL_PSP_SLIM;
I tried it, I have used Winrar to open "jpcsp.jar" and some programs to decompile and edit "Model.class":
  • 20 public static final int MODEL_PSP_FAT = 0;
  • 21 public static final in MODEL_PSP_SLIM = 1;
  • 22 private static int model = MODEL_PSP_SLIM;

compiled and inserted I got this while running the game:

2110 [user_main] ERROR runtime - Catched Throwable in RuntimeThread:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jpcsp/hardware/Model (wrong name: Model) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at jpcsp.HLE.modules630.scePower.scePower_A85880D0(scePower.java:40) at _S1_2_8BAFD7C.s(_S1_2_8BAFD7C.java:4) at _S1_2_88F0438.s(_S1_2_88F0438.java:852) at _S1_2_88ECBBC.s(_S1_2_88ECBBC.java:16) at _S1_2_880832C.s(_S1_2_880832C.java:548) at _S1_2_8808150.s(_S1_2_8808150.java:32) at _S1_2_8AC190C.s(_S1_2_8AC190C.java:412) at _S1_2_8AC190C.exec(_S1_2_8AC190C.java) at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.execWithReturnAddress(RuntimeContext.java:648) at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:684) at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:50)

I just started to learn Java and I assume that I used the wrong way to change stuff :/. Sorry for being a rookie =(
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink
you have to compile it, I tested it and it works (no longer shows the psp-1000 screen), now it will prompt for a save game, unfortunately I dont have a save game that enables multiplayer so I couldn't test further then that....but changing the model definitely works.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)