This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.35 Average
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact - ULUS10582
(05-12-2012, 02:30 AM)MASMProducciones Wrote: How do I download?

Download what?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
I've been playing around with the configurations for this game with the latest build at this time (r2565, Windows 32-bit) and I can't quite find a combination that allows for all the different kinds of screens to work properly. I finally got the non-battle interfaces to look good enough (after intense flickering and then eventually just a black screen with the sound intact) but then in the field during battles it is mostly white with a little bit of an outline of the terrain and character and other minor stuff.

Does anyone know the best configuration for this version of JPCSP for this particular game? I would appreciate it very much. The first post in this thread is seemingly outdated and I don't know how I would feel going back a couple hundred revisions!
i know this makes me seem like a total noob but where are the files for the games? i have just joined this site and im having trouble finding them.... please help me out.... thanks[/u]
We don't support piracy here, you can buy games at your local store or thousands of online retail shops like amazon.
(06-02-2012, 02:05 AM)TurkishTwin Wrote: Does anyone know the best configuration for the latest version of JPCSP for this particular game? I would appreciate it very much. The first post in this thread is seemingly outdated and I don't know how I would feel going back a couple hundred revisions!

Lol I guess not -_-

I tried playing with only the vertex cache checked off under the video configurations and everything seemed fine (the screen on the field during a battle is very bright and it looks very foggy but that's the least of my worries because I can get used to that) EXCEPT that the buttons don't match up! I couldn't get past the first "battle" because I was unable to hit "x" quickly twice in a row. There's some sort of delay in the controls. I unchecked the vertex cache and tried a bunch of different combinations while the game was still running which obviously messed up the video, but the game itself was still running and more importantly, I was able to hit the "x" quickly twice in a row (the video was very messed up at this point making it unbearable to play). But at least I know that having certain settings do cause a timing issue with the controls and whatnot. I've yet to find a combination that makes the game playable.
hy all
i have a problem with this naruto game
when im fighting with a lot of enemies my fps get down to max 5fps

is it maybe beaceuse of my grapihic card
here is my comp system
procesor: amd athlon II x4 631 Quad-Core Processor
4 gb RAM
graphic card: AMD Radeon HD 6570
64-bit windows 7

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hy all,
i have a problem with playing this game

here is my comp system
4 gb RAM
64-bit windows 7

in attachment is my best configuration for the game that i get

any help would be great
sorry for my not so good english

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Don't make more threads,post on the official thread.Also it might be your graphic card
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
hello.. Im new on this site.. and Im having a problem on this game.. When It asks me about installation something, I selected yes.. The emulator hangs.. I restarted the program and this time, i selected no.. The emulator still hangs... How can i fix it?
(06-30-2012, 11:42 AM)Darkdevill Wrote: hy all,
i have a problem with playing this game

here is my comp system
4 gb RAM
64-bit windows 7

in attachment is my best configuration for the game that i get

any help would be great
sorry for my not so good english

It's not really your Computer, the emulator thus far isn't really equipped to play this game fully (based off of my frame-rates, yours, and other members here).