This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - ULUS10107
I'm using US version of the game with r1945 (Ignore invalid memory access and umapped imports, Use media engine and decode with SonicStage) and your launcher 1.4.0.3 (MaxPermSize 128 MB).

About 80% of a time I get the same as you - unfinished rendering on title screen and black screen right after. But sometimes (usually when I skip company logos quick enough) title screen will render fully with all fonts properly displayed and difficulty screen will actually be visible. The fist scene will then start as "normal" with music missing and "streaming" text glitching a bit. Once you reach a point where Freya restores Lenneth's powers, the scene will get stuck.

Logger shows countless "sceAudioOutputPlannedBlocking delaying current thread" at that point so my guess is the problem lies with the audio decoder.

Messages In This Thread
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - ULUS10107 - by hyakki - 05-05-2010, 10:41 PM
RE: VALKYRIE PROFILE -LENNETH- ULUS10107 - by Netqork - 01-01-2011, 09:08 AM