This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - ULUS10107
(01-06-2012, 07:24 AM)hyakki Wrote: yeah I usually just test from the first save point since going from the intro to second boss fight would take over an hour, it still gets invalid memory crashes after you beat the second monster (screenshot a few posts up), besides for that point its half playable you can move the character, fight one boss ..etc, some other problems include voices not playing in some parts, movies display black screen (but audio plays), game menu is often displayed wrong size or colors.

Is there any way to remove the black screen flashing?
At the beginning of the game, we can use the menu and even view the intro video, but is a black screen blinking disturbing the emulation. Has anyone found a fix for this?

My specs:

Athlon II x4 645
4Gb Ram
9800GT

Is there a problem with my configuration? I'm already selected the GE's options in the video menu.

Thx.

Messages In This Thread
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - ULUS10107 - by hyakki - 05-05-2010, 10:41 PM
RE: VALKYRIE PROFILE -LENNETH- ULUS10107 - by donxd - 03-05-2012, 02:21 AM