This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Ys SEVEN - US - ULUS10551
(06-26-2011, 04:07 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 08:24 PM)bugmenot Wrote: Thanks for your attention Darth1701, my save go attach with that repply. And I take that opportunity to ask for anybody which have one JPCSP save from Ys Seven, after the elevator, post this for me. Thank you.
I tried your savegame and can verify the error. However the log does not indicate anything why it stops working. Maybe gid or Hykem can figure out what is going on.
(06-27-2011, 12:26 AM)bugmenot Wrote: Thanks Darth1701, I was thinking what a do wrong, but this happened with you too, I suppose which I do nothing wrong. I suppose with time, the news versions of JPCSP will go through that part. When I make it, I will post, how.
But, if somebody through the Flame Shrine, including the part of elevator using JPCSP, please post how.

looks like if you enable only Ge you can get to the next part.

anyways here is save game right after you go down the elevator.

Attached Files
.rar   ULUS105510002.rar (Size: 230.26 KB / Downloads: 179)
Darth1701, body, you will don't belive, but happened the same error. I don't know, perhaps my iso? All my other isos(which is playable in the compatibility list) worked. Ys Seven is the best game for me in PSP, I beat all US versions of Ys(IV translated by fans, too). I will play in the PSP(only way for me), but will keep my save and when I find out how beat the game in JPCSP, I will post how.
Anyway Thanks Darth1701, you are the guy!
hey there...can anyone please help me, i made n back up of my PSP game (Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 3)...and when i try to play it on JPCSP r2196 then it opens well but just when the game is loading it freezes, when i start the storie or when i want to play Free Duel...can anyone please help me!!!!
psp 
Hey guys, is there anything wrong with this?

thanks in advance..............

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 25.63 KB / Downloads: 127)
I really hate to necro but reporting, as of r2304 using the elevator in the Flame Shrine causes a black screen and teleports you to the center of the first room.

Has anyone got a workaround for that?
(09-16-2011, 02:06 AM)Servbotty Wrote: I really hate to necro but reporting, as of r2304 using the elevator in the Flame Shrine causes a black screen and teleports you to the center of the first room.

Has anyone got a workaround for that?

Hmm...
Could you please post an INFO log up to that part? Thanks! Smile
Sure Hyk, here you go.

I booted the game, loaded the save from the center of the room it teleports me to and used the elevator.

Using the workaround I've been using up to this point (open menu, save game, cancel and go back) circumvents the black screen but I still get teleported to the first room.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 7.8 KB / Downloads: 87)
Black Screen r2322

.txt   log.txt (Size: 9.1 KB / Downloads: 79)
r2356, in Segram Desert, JPCSP crashes with a java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. This always happens about 4 minutes after loading the level.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 55.99 KB / Downloads: 105)
.zip   ys7savegame.zip (Size: 230.88 KB / Downloads: 111)
Intel i5-4440 (3.1 GHz), 8GB DDR3-1600, GTX 650 Ti 1GB, Windows 10 Home
I don't know how to fix the "go back to the 1st room bug" but whenever you got a blackscreen (but the sound still on) : press enter - press up (to choose files tab) - press x twice (to open save menu) and that's it you can see again
hope there's a solution for the "go back to the 1st room bug" soon i'm stuck there