This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Anyone here know of this PS4 emulator?
(03-30-2014, 04:22 PM)mushroom Wrote: There is a xbox emulator called cxbx. I have played like 5 ot so games on it, and several play all the way through. Commercial games yes.It is called cxbx, and it loads the Xbox menu screen as well. The issue is with the graphics textures and gpu emulation; some can still try and fix this, it is not hopeless

I don't really understand why would anyone want to emulate the very first version of Xbox nowadays. There was very little interest in it overall throughout the whole existence of that console and now even its successor Xbox 360 is slowly heading towards the end of its existence with Xbox One being on the market, I really doubt there are many developers still interested to dedicate their time and energy to emulation of this now obsolete console. I know, there are emulators for even older consoles and whatnot, but the very first version of Xbox is very specific "specimen" in its category, unfortunately now for many even less interesting than Super Nintendo or Nintendo 64.
Rpcs3 team, I believe in you, you can do this! Big Grin Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone here know of this PS4 emulator? - by mr.devolver - 03-30-2014, 05:51 PM