This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm confused. How do you make this work?
I don't know man I can't get it to work even after what settings you told me to do. It just won't work properly.

As for Shadow of the Colossus. I use be able to get 60FPS just fine at 3x native res but now I can't even get 60 on native res. Its weird but whatever.

This what it looks like with your settings enabled. My CPU is always on 100%. I made sure of this a while ago.

http://imgur.com/x3XVE

I don't know why but no matter what I do now I can't get it to look like the pics shown here again.

Its a big headache fooling around with this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused. How do you make this work? - by fade2black001 - 10-26-2012, 01:08 PM