This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
have you click the play button?
(03-16-2012, 09:27 AM)rionix88 Wrote: have you click the play button?

Yup but nothing happened.. the screen remained black Huh
downloaded the newest version
installed sonic stage
game runs smoothly
but no bgm

I'm using win 7 32-bit
JPCSP keeps crashing during cut scenes. I was using r2263 so I upgraded to the new r2492. The problem is still persisting. Changing video settings does not seem to be remedying this. Darn and Zack had just reached the Level 50 benchmark, too...

And something just for laughs:

[Image: ZacksLegsShadow.png]
Check out Zack's shadow! xD
Intel Core i5-2410M (2.30GHz)
4GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit (but I use 32-bit version for JPCSP)
ATI Radeon 6470M
can you guys run it at full speed ?
I haven't tried the latest build but back then i couldn't run it at full speed. Maybe it's my CPU XD
Asrock 880GM-LE, Athlon II x2 245 @ 3.3Ghz, 4GB RAM, GTX 460 1GB
I have a problem. This is the best configuration to run the game on my pc. There´s only one big problem. I can´t see the Zack, he appears like "crystal" same with other Characters. I try another solution (can´t remember) and the characters were fine but not the "dialogue" windows. Any help, people? I been stuck in this like for 2 months now haha.

In video:
Only GE Graphics
Use Vertex Cache
Disable UBO

In Media:
Use Media Engine
Decode audio files with sonicstage

Compiler:
Use compiler

I have: amd quad-core a6-3400m
4 gb ram
Windows 7 64 bits.
And AMD Radeon 6500 HD
i'm not sure if this is supposed to be posted here but jpcsp corrupted my file D: does anyone know how to fix it or have a save file right before you fight genesis in the mako excavation facility?
The models (Zack & Soldiers & Monsters) are flickering!

If I disable Vertex Cache, the models are normal, but then I can't see the menus etc. Is there a workaround?

[Image: jYukMypAfczZt.png]

[Image: jzWfAdR84NhLI.png]

MY COMPUTER SPECS:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 960T BE @ 3.7GHz
GPU: Asus Radeon 6770HD 1GB GDDR5
RAM: Corsair vengence 2x4GB 1600MHz

-----------------------------------------------------

NVM this forward, I fixed that part already:

I rechecked my settings and took off those which was "too" much.

Alrighty.

Intro things comes up (Square enix & FF thing).
BGM plays well, so does sounds.

But when main menu(?) comes up, I can't see anything, I can start up the game, but still I can't see anything.

I can see subtitles though.

When I try to pause, I can see "Paused" text.

Read the edit on the bottom, please.

Game: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core Undub (ENG Sub) - ULUS10336 - US

My settings:

Jpcsp v0.6 2533

[X] Marked up
Everything else is unmarked.

VIDEO:

[X] Only GE Graphics
[X] Use shaders
[X] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
[X] Disable UBO
[X] Enable Saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[X] Decoding of indexed textures in shader
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation

MEMORY:

[X] Ignore invalid memory access
[X] Ignore unmapped imports

MEDIA:

[X] Use Media Engine
[X] Decode audio files with SonicStage
[X] Use debug font

COMPILER:

[X] Use compiler
[X] 100 Maximum method size

CRYPTO:

[X] Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to the TMP folder

I would be happy, if you guys/gals can help me! Smile

EDIT: I noticed that videos and such does not play, like intro video and cutscene on the beginning of the game. After that, I can see the game BUT I can't hear voice (Talking) (BGM plays fine and effects) and there is no menu on the fights.
I'm playing Crisis Core right now, and everytime i move down on my screen, Zack disappears. Also, during the dialogues, Zack and other certain characters can't be seen. Is there a way to fix this?
So, I'm not sure if anyone's had this problem, because there's so many pages, but I was hoping someone could help. I've been fiddling with this thing for the past few days, and I've gotten it to where the cut scenes play fine, and the audio works, but then the actual gameplay looks like this:

[Image: xrSC2.jpg]

I've been messing with the video settings, but so far every change I make just makes it worse. Sad