This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
This is what I have been getting.

I only have comp and GE graphics turned on. =/ Dissidia works. I don't get why this one doesn't work anymore.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One more time!
this also happend to me but i passed that problem to find another: when it shows the intro press the start button(see your controls) and choose your difficulty(new game-load game/normal or hard mode) then the first movie will be showed and then the screen will be black again.
(if you knew how to solve the problem please tell me how)
ps2 
i really don't know why ff7cc doesn't work for me i have the guilty gear xx reload working just fine and here's some pictures HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you hear any things in video?
In the intro, yes. But after I load, no.
One more time!
new vid
JPCSP v0.6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7j-NHAAwZU

CPU:AMD Athlon II X2 250
RAM:2G DDR2 800
GPU:GeForce GT 240
VRAM:1G DDR3 1600

Use vertex cache:ON
Use shaders:ON
Use Media Engine:ON
Use JPCSP Connector:OFF
Ignore invalid memory access:ON
Ignore inmapped imports:OFF
Ty for telling your specs. I'm planning on upgrading my pc soon and I want it to be able to use jpcsp as well as some other emulators and pc games at a reasonable speed. We don't have a topic sticky about speed on this forum. I've been wondering why.
One more time!
(09-24-2010, 11:08 PM)beanclr Wrote: Ty for telling your specs. I'm planning on upgrading my pc soon and I want it to be able to use jpcsp as well as some other emulators and pc games at a reasonable speed. We don't have a topic sticky about speed on this forum. I've been wondering why.

hmmm...yes it's true....but if you want you can open a new topic....
this game juz stuck after the intro movie. help me please!
ps2 
after selecting new game it freezes! Error help with
jpcsp 0.6 !
[Image: Error.jpg]