This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
these kind of games will give me a headache if kept below a certain FPS value (mainly and preferably above 30) due to the fact its meant to be a considerably fast-paced battle game.
Hi.
I was just playing Crisis Core with the Emulator and its Awsome.
Thanks for the Hard Work of creating this Cool emulatorSmile
But i have A Problem, everytime i go into the storyline,in the very first part Zack and Angeal start speaking about Dumbapples,after that i walk a bit, fight enemies etc... but then a Cutscene triggers and when Angeal says "but even then, i had my honor" the game crashes with a random Pic.(Sometimes is the Sky,sometimes a white screen or the Squarenix Presents logo)
Hope somebody can help me.
PS: I'm using r1772.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ps2 
i have the 1772 but when i run the ff7cc it shows me the square enix logo then the image of the ff7cc then it becomes white and there is "this is a faked MPEG video" and there is a timer when it's finished it starts all over again
and the same thing happens- please can anyone help me to solve this problem- pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

(09-22-2010, 07:43 PM)barbariankiller Wrote: i have the 1772 but when i run the ff7cc it shows me the square enix logo then the image of the ff7cc then it becomes white and there is "this is a faked MPEG video" and there is a timer when it's finished it starts all over again
and the same thing happens- please can anyone help me to solve this problem- pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
enable the media engine in the options. make sure you extracted ffmpeg also, see first post for more info.
ps2 
that problem is solved thanx but now i have another, it shows the intro and then iselect the difficulty then it shows the first movie but when it's finished the screen becomes black (i left it 2 hours but nothing happens)- pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese man help me with this and thank you a lotSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
I've the message error when i try to load this game on jpsp 0.6 1772. . .
Anyone can resolve this problem?

Hey guys i found a problem near the beginning of Crisis Core sinve i decided to start over again yesterday (been busy with a lot of stuff). When i get to the dumbapples part that Angeal starts story telling to Zack the screen gets stuck at this white flash and this error message pops up:

Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.NullPointerException
at jpcsp.media.MediaEngine.step(MediaEngine.java:217)
at jpcsp.connector.AtracCodec.atracDecodeData(AtracCodec.java:263)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceAtrac3plus.sceAtracDecodeData(sceAtrac3plus.java:602)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceAtrac3plus$9.execute(sceAtrac3plus.java:1247)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.java:343)
at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:59)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:587)
at _S1_2_89A17C4.s(_S1_2_89A17C4.java:4)
at _S1_2_898F728.s(_S1_2_898F728.java:272)
at _S1_2_898DD20.s(_S1_2_898DD20.java:176)
at _S1_2_898DD20.exec(_S1_2_898DD20.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:618)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:45)

(09-23-2010, 09:37 PM)kreige Wrote: Hey guys i found a problem near the beginning of Crisis Core sinve i decided to start over again yesterday (been busy with a lot of stuff). When i get to the dumbapples part that Angeal starts story telling to Zack the screen gets stuck at this white flash and this error message pops up:

Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.NullPointerException
at jpcsp.media.MediaEngine.step(MediaEngine.java:217)
at jpcsp.connector.AtracCodec.atracDecodeData(AtracCodec.java:263)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceAtrac3plus.sceAtracDecodeData(sceAtrac3plus.java:602)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceAtrac3plus$9.execute(sceAtrac3plus.java:1247)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.java:343)
at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:59)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:587)
at _S1_2_89A17C4.s(_S1_2_89A17C4.java:4)
at _S1_2_898F728.s(_S1_2_898F728.java:272)
at _S1_2_898DD20.s(_S1_2_898DD20.java:176)
at _S1_2_898DD20.exec(_S1_2_898DD20.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:618)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:45)

you can try to disable the usage of media engine. . .
You can enable the media engine again after you save your game, .
This game has just stop working for after svn 1761. It hasn't work with any since. I get to the intro and pass the load game screen then it goes black. If I move jpcsp around some images pop up. I just can't make it work with this emulator anymore.
One more time!
(09-23-2010, 11:34 PM)beanclr Wrote: This game has just stop working for after svn 1761. It hasn't work with any since. I get to the intro and pass the load game screen then it goes black. If I move jpcsp around some images pop up. I just can't make it work with this emulator anymore.

Are you using shaders? turn off the shaders. They don't work for me either
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue