This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
Hi there, I'm new here, as dictated by my post count, but anyway, I'm going off on a tangent.

I'm really struggling to get Crisis Core to work, for what I'd deem acceptable.

My spec's are as follows ;

i5 2500k @ 4.5GHZ
16GB RAM @ 1600MHZ CL8
6870 Crossfire
120GB RAID 0 SSD OCZ Solid 3

Those are the "important" spec's anyway.

I've been trying a multitude of different settings using the 2450 SVN and I can't for the life of me get it running with at least 50 FPS.

When I thought I had some decent settings, it didn't load the UI/Videos, and another time the graphics messed up.

So, can anyone please help a guy in distress?

Cheers.
i can„t play with 30 fps ....
just some new screens to show how software mode is coming along, it's looking pretty good, still a few graphic glitches here and there and the speed is ok (I have a pretty fast cpu though)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-03-2012, 09:58 PM)hyakki Wrote: just some new screens to show how software mode is coming along, it's looking pretty good, still a few graphic glitches here and there and the speed is ok (I have a pretty fast cpu though)
Thanks for the report!
Could you try again with r2453? It has several fixes and a first draft for a compiler. Please also include the log file which is giving me reports on the compiler performance.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(02-06-2012, 09:09 PM)gid15 Wrote: Thanks for the report!
Could you try again with r2453? It has several fixes and a first draft for a compiler. Please also include the log file which is giving me reports on the compiler performance.

ok attached log + profiler.txt.

Bugs I've noticed
white\black lines, some lights are misplaced, textures misplaced or missing on some scenes

.rar   log.rar (Size: 122.65 KB / Downloads: 90)
In software mode I detect Ge errors ModelView matrix cannot be inverted! only some zones missing some textures.
[Image: 1388267.png]
(02-06-2012, 10:09 PM)hyakki Wrote: ok attached log + profiler.txt.

Bugs I've noticed
white\black lines, some lights are misplaced, textures misplaced or missing on some scenes
I've fixed a texture mapping issue in r2454, does it help?
Also, the filter compiler statistics were not correctly enabled. They should now be displayed at the end of the log file.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
ModelView matrix cannot be inverted Is now not present.

the white/black background in some cutscenes not much help (1-3seconds aleatory depending on the camara/scene)

.7z   log.7z (Size: 10.54 KB / Downloads: 83)
[Image: 1388267.png]
here is a log from 2454, looks like the statistics worked this time.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 115.51 KB / Downloads: 87)
I got this working with the Windows 32 bit version of JPCSP but I'm using a 64 bit computer so I assume that version would be better. However after the opening splash screens I get the fuzzy screen with the faked mpeg message when I run the iso on the 64 bit JPCSP. Is there any common oversight that would cause the game to work in 32 bit but not 64 bit?