This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
Im running r1702 there are great improvements but i had a bad and good feedback about this.

GOOD: The game running a good FPS i got 30-40+fps.
BAD: Fps is good but during gameplay such as battlemovements, Still it will lag for me, Whats the problem about this?

Hmmn I guess someone will help me how to update my chipset because I dont know how to update it.
PC SPEC:
1gb ddr2 Ram
1gb nvidia 9400GT video card
AMD Sempron™ LE-1250, 2.20ghz.
My PC Specs:
Motherboard:MSI-K9N6PGM2V2 AM2
GPU: HD Radeon 6570 DDR3 128bit
HDD:80GB
RAM:3GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingmax
Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual-Core 3.1Ghz

My PC Specs
2gb RAM
Intel Celeron 3.20 GHZ
32bit System
ATI RADEON 4350HD
My PC Specs
2gb RAM
Intel Celeron 3.20 GHZ
32bit System
ATI RADEON 4350HD

(07-23-2010, 03:40 PM)Shin Wrote: I tried this game with the launcher,but it doesn't work http://shinigami-golden.deviantart.com/#/d2ukxby
(07-23-2010, 04:14 PM)Shin Wrote: My PC Specs
2gb RAM
Intel Celeron 3.20 GHZ
32bit System
ATI RADEON 4350HD

since you only have 2gigs of ram try lowering the -xmx value in the launcher to 512M or lower, if java can't allocate enough ram it will crash with an out of memory error., also that Jpcsp r1510 is kindof old I'm not even sure of the status crisis core was in that version so that could also be a problem.
(07-23-2010, 08:39 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 03:40 PM)Shin Wrote: I tried this game with the launcher,but it doesn't work http://shinigami-golden.deviantart.com/#/d2ukxby
(07-23-2010, 04:14 PM)Shin Wrote: My PC Specs
2gb RAM
Intel Celeron 3.20 GHZ
32bit System
ATI RADEON 4350HD

since you only have 2gigs of ram try lowering the -xmx value in the launcher to 512M or lower, if java can't allocate enough ram it will crash with an out of memory error., also that Jpcsp r1510 is kindof old I'm not even sure of the status crisis core was in that version so that could also be a problem.

Yes its true but I finish the game in rev 1507 and this rev was build 2010-05-02...Big Grin
hi im new. im trying to get crisis core work on my sytem i searched a lot and i dont find a good pcsp version so that i can play the game. the best result i had was after the first boss fight with behemot (i think thats his name ^^) where i can choose to save the game runs only on 1 fps. i waited 30 minutes and nothing happend. no save menu or something.
i dont know which version of pcsp is the best to play this game so i ask you guys. i've used the config from page 1 of this thread.
my PC spec is:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
3GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 8600GT
Windows XP 32 Bit SP2
and ive got also the newest Java

I hope i dont annoying you guys with this question.
and thx
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Dual Core
RAM: 3GB DDR2
Graphic: ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB ram
Yeah..I've changed it to 512 but it doesn't change anything. And i downloaded all new builds from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php . And nothing...Sad Maybe it's just a game bug, I"ll try to find new CC ^^
(07-16-2010, 09:15 AM)hyakki Wrote: How to use
(Sorry this will only work with the ULUS10366 version of the game)
1. Get "xpert" and the crisis core plugin then extract the crisis core package wait for it to complete.

Uhm, where do I get this xpert tool and the crisis core plugin? I tried googling it but couldn't find anything. I downloaded some app called Wave Extractor as it was also mentioned in the decoding thread, but I have no idea what to do with it, and it doesn't seem to work if I choose the iso file as my source. Links would be appreciated.
well its actuality xpert2, xpert3 costs money now, so you have to search the web to find version 2 (the free version) or pay for version 3, I can't help you more then that though since its not my program.
You can find the links at the bottom of the tutorial. Also mods alike, note that posting links to a software that was freeware before the author decided to sell it is not illegal XD

http://doodypsp.blogspot.com/2007/10/mak...three.html
so i played again. the problem is now when i klick the save point the fps went down to 1 fps. so someone know how to fix this?
pls some1 help me
thx
greetz Sey
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Dual Core
RAM: 3GB DDR2
Graphic: ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB ram