This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(06-21-2010, 03:18 AM)RebeccaMaguire Wrote: Hi Kai3213,

It finished downloading and when I went to open it, I got this error (so sorry, I'm a noob at all this :-S )

C:\Users\ADMIN\Desktop\jpcsp-1594-windows-x86.7z The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Is this a problem with my computer or are the files no longer working?...

Thanks so much for your help

put the launcher on jpcsp folder
"C:\Users\ADMIN\Desktop\jpcsp-1594-windows-x86.7z The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

I think they need an updated 7zip/winrar ..etc to extract Orphis's svn builds
usually due to the file not being downloaded well... esp if u are not using a download manager (it happens to me alot without it)
hi,

I'm new here and I have two problems with this game.

first - after the behemoth battle (it was really good) I have a horrible graphic error.

second - I can't use the media engine, I don't know why, I downloaded and installed the lastest xuggle.

any idea?

please
(06-19-2010, 09:11 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: This is what I get when I start a new game with the shaders on rev 1591.

[Image: ULUS10336-Shot-0-4.png?t=1276981782]

It goes away with the shaders off. Anyone else have this problem?

edit: It goes away with viewport on. Thanks for deceiving me musashi111!

I have the same problem on r1606, except I tried your solutions (turning shaders and viewport on/off, even tried disabling jpcsp connector), but nothing seems to fix it.

In addition, all the videos restart themselves after a set period of time (e.g usually halfway through). When that restart happens in the second vid, I'll get stuck halfway through the ground ingame like in that screenshot.

Any ideas? I tried the game on a 64 bit build without the media engine earlier and it worked fine there. I really wouldn't like to play it with no audio though...

EDIT: The video restarts happen in other games too (or rather they get skipped).
same on 1606, must be a bug
the same here. furthermore i can't use the media engine but i tried the previous svn (1509) and it works. so, this is an another bug.
I also got this weird bug. It doesn't go away no matter what I do...but loading still works though. It's kinda funny that I got it first. Maybe im phy-kick or something O.o
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I went back to r1598 and it happened there too. Then I downloaded r1589 and when I tried to run it, JPCSP instantly closed.

Now all my JPCSP builds won't start and all give this same error:

[Image: javaerror.png]

What the heck? Tongue
well i t looks like Java issues, i think you should try to reinstall it