This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
Hi guys! I Aquired a new pc! so now i can play this game at least in my computer... but in battles the FPS drops to 30 fps... someone knows how to improve it?

My pc:

AMD Phenom II x4 B50 Processor 3.20 GHz
RAM 2 GB
Windows 7 64 bits
Graphic Card Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB RAM
Well, I wish I could get 30 FPS in battle, especially seeing I even got a better spec than you (your CPU is just a wee bit faster than mine).

Anyway, I don't think there's anyone who's been capable of running CC in full speed yet so even computers with the newest hardware on the market will probably struggle in combat because of compability issues. You should be happy you get 30 FPS as that is easily playable.
yeah, i can still play well, the problem is after i got zack promoted to 1st class my hame crashed... i dunno why

I find that game only works properly with "method size" set to 50.
Otherwise its very slow even on i5 sandy bridge cpu.
Also,fps is fake,it's showing far more then it really is,unless you have "only ge graphic" enabled.
Well, with the recent additions to improve method size to 50 without crashes, it may be the better option as long you don't experience crashes.

Should add that I experience serious flickering when viewing the mail screen and some areas are not properly textured. Changing scenes also occassionally seem to add a very dark filter on top of everything that later disappears. FPS is still kind of bad even trying with 50 as method size but that was a lesser surprise.
Hello, I downloaded the latest revision of this emulator for the mac and tried playing this game on it. I see the Squeenix logo and the FF7 10th anniversary logo, but after that, the game seems to freeze. I have the latest Java, though I don't know if SonicStage can be downloaded onto Macs, and I've tried multiple different configurations to little effect. Any advice?
Disable sound. It sucks, since I think a lot of the game's enjoyment comes from the cutscenes and the voice acting that's great even when localized in English, but until there's a workaround for Macs that's the way it is currently. (Dual boot Windows if possible, perhaps?)
I'm in agreement. I guess I'll just go without emulation for the Mac, at least for now. No sense in playing a game if I can't hear anything. Thanks for the help.
Anyone getting significant fluctuations in FPS? The other day I was averaging on 30 (which was normal for me) and a day later and I was running on full speed (56-60). A day later (yesterday) and it was back to 30. I didn't alter my settings.
Intel Core i5-2410M (2.30GHz)
4GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit (but I use 32-bit version for JPCSP)
ATI Radeon 6470M
But did you update version? Did you update something for your computer?