This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
no$ doesnt require bios files anymore... like i do not use them at all although i have a DSl but i am sure, if PSP was popular enuf, this encryption thing would have been resolved although another reason is that the DS is easily hackable but PSP not so much

wanted to ask, whats the language in which no$ was written (LLE) since the file size is really small compared to Java (which i guess would be in HLE)
there is no emu i have followed as much as JPCSP esp since it has a very great game which we are talking in right now... a great work indeed (truly without just flattering esp since PSP is much stronger and less popular... i guess PS2 is worked on more due to its extreme popularity which has made it reach here)
Also, there are two other good emulators which emulate almost every game superbly ie. DeSmuME and iDeaS... how many good PSP emus?... 1, respect that
The issue of legality is always there with emulators, devs just need to be careful all the time

Klosar: U need a PSP to take out the audio from the game so that it can be played together with the game on the emulator
I am at the title screen where it says "New Game" or "Continue" but I tried pressing X, up, down, and start but nothing happens. How come the controls are not working.

Everything works except for the controls.
I am using rev1451.
(06-04-2010, 05:05 AM)sentinel Wrote: I am at the title screen where it says "New Game" or "Continue" but I tried pressing X, up, down, and start but nothing happens. How come the controls are not working.

Everything works except for the controls.
I am using rev1451.

Update to the latest svn build
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I got a problem with the FPS rate on different PC´s and hope you can help me.
I will post the spec´s of the 2 PC´s, the JPCSP settings and the FPS.
JPCSP is the svn 1536 on both PC´s

1.PC specs: Workstation
AMD Athlon XP 2400+ 2Ghz(single core)
512 MB RAM SDR
Nvidia Geforce FX 5200
1.PC Settings JPCSP
Use Compiler
Only GE graphics
use Viewport
use Vertex Cache
Media Engine
deactivate reserved thread memory
1.PC Fps count(sorry got no screens)
The first pictures of Square and FF VII i got around 30Fps
In the Video´s i got 16-18 Fps
In-game menu around 20Fps
Gameplay 3-5 Fps

2.PC specs: Private PC
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4450e (2,3Ghz, 2 Cores)
3Gb DDR2 667Mhz
AMD Radeon HD 5770 1Gb
2.PC Jettings JPCSP
Use Compiler
use Viewport
use Vertex Cache
Media Engine
deactivate reserved thread memory
2.PC Fps count(no screens)
Intro pics 12-14 Fps
Videos 10-14 Fps
In-game Menu ~14 Fps
Gameplay 3-6 Fps

Could anyone explain me how it comes the i get at my Home PC Fps rates that are more worse than the Workstion? Is JPCSP using the GPU much? My Radeon 5770 runs only with 220Mhz Core clock and 600Mhz Memory clock in Desktop Mode without workload.

I hope the information provided is enough for you to help me.

Thanks to all of you
Delan

sry for my bad english
i dont think graphics matters too much which hyyaki also said...
i play on the PC (XP,Intel DC2 2.4ghz, 2GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA) and get like 6 FPS gameplay which is actually 12fps since 30fps is the max u can get (in the menus u will see it best)
the laptop which is better ie. (7, Intel DC2, 4GB, 1GB ATI<--) gets like 9 FPS gameplay which means that RAM is more important than graphics
possibly the operating system also matters (which u havent written) as i was told dolphin (wii emulator) works best on Windows 7 x64

PS - Yer english is perfect (though i am not an expert myself)
Can installeiren also on the "PSP 3004" the Costomfirmeware 3.52 M33?
(06-04-2010, 12:12 PM)Forron Wrote: Can installeiren also on the "PSP 3004" the Costomfirmeware 3.52 M33?

If you are thinking about playing Crisis Core on real PSP,yes,you can as long as you have custom or downgraded firmware (if PSP is newer).
Crisis Core (ULUS10336) requies 3.40 or higher i think.
(05-15-2010, 01:00 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: Anyone else getting this weird glow effect on the NPCs?

[Image: ULUS10336-Shot-0-1.png]

still, no one has replied
(06-04-2010, 07:32 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(05-15-2010, 01:00 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: Anyone else getting this weird glow effect on the NPCs?

[Image: ULUS10336-Shot-0-1.png]

still, no one has replied

Mine looks like that too,but i don't see anything ,,weird".
(05-03-2010, 07:48 AM)hyakki Wrote: [Image: 2hyjx92.jpg]

But look at this. I can someone tell me why this looks different from mine. I cant be my graphics card cuss i've seen others with the same glowing effect as well...maybe java has something to do with it.