This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
Ok i now have

Jpcsp v0.5 Rev1516 with faked MPEG4 video turned off, i can see the movies but after the second video in game, i can only see some dull lights, the enimies eye's and zach's cellphone What wong, does anyone know?
are u sure u have the settings that are in the first post of this thread

The biggest breakthru now for me for the emu would be decrypting the ISO's without using the PSP like the way movies are... even with some external program... i feel though that it is impossible forever
Orphis thanks for your latest build 1516 now i can get stimately 20-25 fps.... wow... ^_^ heheheheh
My PC Specs:
Motherboard:MSI-K9N6PGM2V2 AM2
GPU: HD Radeon 6570 DDR3 128bit
HDD:80GB
RAM:3GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingmax
Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual-Core 3.1Ghz

(05-27-2010, 09:37 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: Orphis thanks for your latest build 1516 now i can get stimately 20-25 fps.... wow... ^_^ heheheheh

How is that possible, there was no speed change for me whatsoever.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(05-27-2010, 09:06 AM)shakirmole Wrote: are u sure u have the settings that are in the first post of this thread

All my settings are set just like those in the first post, but still no luck, rev1516 btw. Intro runs fine, Second video (where he is killing troops with red eye things on a train) runs fine, but in gameplay it is just like an ugly green with only zack's cellphone and the enemy eyes showing. Huh can anyone please help me? Cool
(05-27-2010, 09:55 PM)JokesOnYou Wrote:
(05-27-2010, 09:06 AM)shakirmole Wrote: are u sure u have the settings that are in the first post of this thread

All my settings are set just like those in the first post, but still no luck, rev1516 btw. Intro runs fine, Second video (where he is killing troops with red eye things on a train) runs fine, but in gameplay it is just like an ugly green with only zack's cellphone and the enemy eyes showing. Huh can anyone please help me? Cool

Do you mind taking a snapshot? And don't use shaders

Ok here are some screenshots

1st Pic is the intro
2nd Pic is the second video
3rd Pic is his phone (the white dot)
4th Pic is combat
5th Pic is the enemies running into the room

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes that hapens too my.uncheck shaders this resolves problem.
See my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZMMEmVgheA
Is there a small performance improvement with r1518?
(05-03-2010, 06:27 PM)raziel1000 Wrote: here: Automated Jpcsp Builds by Orphis

Why is there a sudden boost in svn build, plus 1520-1522 were skipped