This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(04-03-2011, 03:46 PM)jakeslogan Wrote: I don't recommend to set it 50, since it's buggy, especially the misplaced of sword and gun in cutscene, 100 is better but a bit slower.

LOL, so that's the reason why in some cut-scenes, Zack's sword had a mind of its own. Tongue It bored the crap out of me, thanks for the in sight. Will try it out later tonight.
Hey guys, it seems I have a problem... After a whole lot of work, I've finally managed to get the game running, but there's issues with all cutscenes (including the intro movie). I don't get the 'static', I keep getting this weird, colourful line formation... Kinda like this shape -> /|, cept with a weird kaliedoscope effect...

Really keen to get this working, so aany help is greatly appreciated Big Grin
(04-04-2011, 12:08 PM)shakirmole Wrote: u have to install sonic stage that would enable u to hear the audio. About the glow, try enabling shaders
Well, I installed Sonic Stage. My shaders were already on, so this time I tried adding 'disable VBO', 'enable VAO' and 'enable saving GE screens to Textures instead of Memory'. Now it's worse - when I click Run nothing happens.

(04-06-2011, 08:50 AM)Sephiroth_ck Wrote: Hey guys, it seems I have a problem... After a whole lot of work, I've finally managed to get the game running, but there's issues with all cutscenes (including the intro movie). I don't get the 'static', I keep getting this weird, colourful line formation... Kinda like this shape -> /|, cept with a weird kaliedoscope effect...

Well, I got static. If you read through this thread you'll find a post with a similar problem to yours. Can't remember if the guy resolved it though. That is, if he even did. Does this mean we'll never get to see the intro vid?! D8
(04-07-2011, 02:10 AM)TenyumeKasumi Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 12:08 PM)shakirmole Wrote: u have to install sonic stage that would enable u to hear the audio. About the glow, try enabling shaders
Well, I installed Sonic Stage. My shaders were already on, so this time I tried adding 'disable VBO', 'enable VAO' and 'enable saving GE screens to Textures instead of Memory'. Now it's worse - when I click Run nothing happens.

(04-06-2011, 08:50 AM)Sephiroth_ck Wrote: Hey guys, it seems I have a problem... After a whole lot of work, I've finally managed to get the game running, but there's issues with all cutscenes (including the intro movie). I don't get the 'static', I keep getting this weird, colourful line formation... Kinda like this shape -> /|, cept with a weird kaliedoscope effect...

Well, I got static. If you read through this thread you'll find a post with a similar problem to yours. Can't remember if the guy resolved it though. That is, if he even did. Does this mean we'll never get to see the intro vid?! D8

What do you mean? Just install sonic stage 4.3, and enable the media engine and decode with sonic stage options in the media tab of the configuration menu.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

That's what I did. Now when I click Run, a whole bunch of things show up in the logger (that's what you call the black box right?) and the emulator screen goes green.

EDIT: All right, I'm not sure what I did, but I managed to get the intro running (no static this time, whew) at 30fps. Everything is fine and dandy until the first fight scene begins. Then it slows way down to 6fps and Zack starts glowing. How can I rectify this? And yes, my shaders are on.
black window is the command window, more serious errors output there (mostly java crashing) , white window is the logger
(04-08-2011, 02:17 AM)hyakki Wrote: black window is the command window, more serious errors output there (mostly java crashing) , white window is the logger
Oh. Blush I don't see it though. How do I enable it?
see screen shot, this game works fine though so I don't think a log is necessary...
though if you still want to post a log make sure you compress it first (rar,zip,7z) the log file is called log.html found in the root jpcsp directory, make sure the log level is set to INFO.

as for the glowing issue, disable shaders, you need a pretty new nvidia graphics card to take advantage of shaders, ati cards or older nvidia cards are known to get the glowing effect.
you also need a fast pc with lots of ram for it to at 15fps+

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ah, well, that kills it a little. But I guess I can't complain. Exactly how much RAM are we talking about? My PC has 0.99 GB of RAM. I'm supposing that's far too little? And do you mean that any ATI card will produce the glowing effect?

EDIT: I turned off shaders, but the people are still glowing...
(04-08-2011, 01:23 PM)TenyumeKasumi Wrote: Ah, well, that kills it a little. But I guess I can't complain. Exactly how much RAM are we talking about? My PC has 0.99 GB of RAM. I'm supposing that's far too little? And do you mean that any ATI card will produce the glowing effect?

EDIT: I turned off shaders, but the people are still glowing...

yeah you don't have enough ram, Jpcsp needs a minimum of 1 gb of ram just for itself, if your system only has a total of 1gb your OS and any running applications will take some, then only 200~500 megs of physical memory or less is left to allocate everything else will get sent to the page file causing slowdowns.

After you change an option you need to resetart Jpcsp for the changes to take effect.